Do you stick 100% to your budget?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was wondering how strict you all are when it comes to sticking to a budget. Do you stick to it 100% or do you allow yourself some wiggle room?

Personally, I try to stick to my budget as closely as possible, but I do allow for some flexibility. For example, if I come across a great sale on something I've had my eye on, I'll allow myself to make the purchase even if it's not in my budget.

I'm curious to hear how you all handle budgeting. Do you have any tips or tricks for staying on track? Let me know in the comments below!

It is essential to stick with budget because it will accord you the merits of attaining the financial freedom. Sticking to a budget means working according to plan.

The primary purpose of creating a budget is to strictly stay within your budget. If you have set aside x amount for saving, no matter what you need to save that money. If you have set y amount for a certain purchase, and your funds are already depleted, you need to avoid that purchase. sadly, staying within the budget is not possible sometimes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back