What's new

Do you smoke ?

I'm currently trying to quite, i've been two whole weeks without smoking. I went about 6 months without it but then started again. So hopefully I don't start smoking again, i'm probably going to get one of them nicotine inhalers.

I don't smoke. I do have a pack of cigarettes in my car and a pack of Captain Black's on my desk but I haven't touched either in over a month. Once in a blue moon I feel like having one so I do, but aside from that I probably smoke 2-3 cigarettes/cigarillos per month.

I do not smoke. I think it's a bad habit and people who smoke make everything smell bad. I'm glad my father stopped smoking because literally whenever I would visit I had to make it the last thing I do in the day because immediately I would have to take a shower and try to get the cigarette smoke smell out of my hair.

I don't smoke. It's a bad habit that negatively affects the people around you. However, I do understand that some people just grew up smoking and that it can be hard to quit.

I do, but not as much as I used to when I turned 18. I'd smoke every day, multiple times a day. However, I'd never go through a pack a day like some people do. Today I only smoke maybe once every few weeks or really just whenever I feel like it.

I do,this is like my 4 year from when i started. I know its bad and stuff like that but i really don't care about that. Alot of things today is bad and people don't even know about it and still they use it. I don't smoke like crazy but i like to light up some cigar when i am nervous.

Habit of smoking is bad sometimes when you try to stop its hard but i managed :D Took me awhile to stop been smoking for 3 years now its been like a year now since i stopped never ever wanna go back!

Thankfully I've never smoked and most smokers I know, wish they could give up. Smoking really is bad for your health and thankfully it is becoming more socially unacceptable.

I'm a smoker unfortunately, but not a pack a day smoker. One pack I buy would last for 3 days atleast. I don't worry too much about smoking because we all pass away eventually.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back