Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have always been more of an online shopper myself. If it was possible, I would do all my shopping online but certain things are still too expensive to do (groceries) and somehow less convenient. Most things I buy outside of fresh and frozen foods, I do buy online. I shop at Amazon, Target, and Walmart mostly but I also shop at other stores like Vitacost for health supplements and things of that nature.

Do you shop more online or offline?

You are lucky i can't shop online because im living in a third world country even if i have a VISA card
you can only buy laptops and phones and this kind of things you can't buy food online

I am a platinum member on AliExpress but groceries I go buy at the market from local peasants which is healthier than supermarkets!

Yeah, definitely. I buy especially food everyday online since it's risky going out there in supermarkets where it's very crowded every day
This is another thing. Given what is going on in the world, it is just safer to buy online. I do have a Prime account and can get groceries through Amazon but the cost of the items is 15% higher than if I were to just go to the store so for food outside of boxed, canned, etc. foods I get locally from stores.

For groceries I visit the store H Mart myself , apart from that I order things like clothes , shoes , household items from Amazon as well as it is more convenient to me.

For groceries I visit the store H Mart myself , apart from that I order things like clothes , shoes , household items from Amazon as well as it is more convenient to me.
Have you ever ordered groceries on Amazon? I know they have that wholefoods mart on there. I have never tried it but since I have a Prime account I have access to that and the pantry. I am considering trying it next week. They deliver your food for you in 2 hours.

I personally prefer to shop offline than shopping online... I have been scammed so many times by these online traders so I just prefer to shop offline rather than wasting my hard earned money

I don't think I have ever been shopping online these days like I have ever done before in fact I started shopping online not quite long ago that I started working on this platform known as Bizdustry.

I have always been more of an online shopper myself. If it was possible, I would do all my shopping online but certain things are still too expensive to do (groceries) and somehow less convenient. Most things I buy outside of fresh and frozen foods, I do buy online. I shop at Amazon, Target, and Walmart mostly but I also shop at other stores like Vitacost for health supplements and things of that nature.

On a more serious note is been long I shop online, because am trying a new way of life by savings some of my earnings, because what I want can never finish I guess.

I don't shop online nowadays because it's too expensive I rather go to the market and look for whatever thing I need to buy. It's cheaper, you are gonna but sure that you are not about to have a substandard item on you.

Of course yes I shopped much online these days, this is because it's more easy for you to buy things online than going to the market. Most especially during the period of pandemic.

I like shopping online but its been quite sometime I did that, though I am very selective about what I shop online so I don't end up getting a wrong size or product.

I would say that I grew with the technology so I am getting used to getting most of my stuffs online because it is even convenient than me leaving for the market to get things after a stressful day.

In the past I used to shop online a lot but most times what I order isn't what I get physically so now I prefer going to the market , see and make my purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back