What's new

Do you set your own rules with your employees?

Every business is unique. That's why you need to set your own rules that would cater for the very uniqueness of your business. That doesn't mean you shouldn't incorporate other generic industry rules.

If you want your business to flourish and be going on smoothly , then you need to have a rules and regulation that your workers and you as the owner of the business must follow , just to caution the people that might want to go astray.

I don't have any employees so I can't answer that but I will say where I work, there are basic rules and it is typically a relaxed environment. So long as you are working and completing tasks, no issues arise.

If you want your business to flourish and be going on smoothly , then you need to have a rules and regulation that your workers and you as the owner of the business must follow , just to caution the people that might want to go astray.
Any business place that does not have rules and regulations will not succeed. Rules and regulations will help the workers to know the things that they are supposed to do and the things that they should not do.

I don't have employees yet but I can set my own with my employees since we both have contribution in the business. We need to set policy that will favour both parties for the success of business objectives.

If actually you want your business to grow smoothly you need to have your own rules on how to handle your business, so that you can be successful when running your business.

It is extremely important to set rules that will develop the business. Most importantly, people should set rules to guide the conduct and the activities that is being implemented in the business.

I set my own rules for employees because I believe that's the right thing to do. However, in writing my own rules down, I consulted other people rules to balance things. As a business man, you need to know how balance things and make your employees happy.

I do not have employees yet though but when the time finally comes, i dont mind going through the rules others have set for their business and from there creating one that best suits me and my employees though.

It is best to set your own rules as an employer. Then give them to employees so that they can follow the rules you have set. Copying other companies may not work for you because all businesses are different in their own way.

You don't do things because others are doing it, you do things because you know what's good and so you just do it. I set rules not because others are doing same but based on my kind of business, I know what will go wrong if a particular offence is committed so I set my rules to guide towards that direction.

Every business are different from each other. As an Employer, I think it is important to set your own rules with your employees rather than following the rules of other businesses since every business is different.

Every businesses have it on mode of operation which is why I believe that it is something that is necessary for the entrepreneur to set his own business rules and regulation that will be unique to the business for the workers to observe so that it can help the business function properly.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back