What's new

Do you send money to your elderly parents?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As part of family responsibilities, some people have to be sending money to their elderly parents becaus their parents can no longer work. What do you think about this? Do you send money to your elderly parents or would you do it in future?

I am staying with my parents and this is how things are in India so we all share our expenses and help each other

As part of family responsibilities, some people have to be sending money to their elderly parents becaus their parents can no longer work. What do you think about this? Do you send money to your elderly parents or would you do it in future?
I am still collecting money from my parents at the moment so I do not send money to anyone of them

My mom died when I was 6 years old and my dad when I was a new college graduate, so I cannot send them money, but I renovated their tombs. I missed them every day of my life.

I do not send money to my parents regularly but I frequently pay their medical bills.
You're a very good and admirable son. There are children once having a good life become hostile to their parents who are helpless in their old age. They forgot those years when they were small and until the time they acquired a degree and landed a good job. My salute.

My mom died when I was 6 years old and my dad when I was a new college graduate, so I cannot send them money, but I renovated their tombs. I missed them every day of my life.
Ooh sorry about that
I am sure that they will be proud of you wherever they are.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back