What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

People that are retired can only be happy if their years of service has been a fruitful one. You can't be happy when at the end of the day you have nothing to show up for it
I know of many people who are retired and they're happy because they engaged in pension scheme and this has been able to really help them in taking care of yourself after retirement.

It also depends on the person, ofcourse that's what i want too. I want to have my own business and not be employed to make other people rich from my hardworks.
There's also a lot of people without either of those two, and even them i can that they are happy and contented with their life. So retired person with only a pension can live happy and comfortably with the help of their family :)
It all boils down to the issue of contentment,if all the numeration that was promised a retiree is given to him/her i think that would make him/her happy.The only issue to bring sadness is if he does'nt know how to deploy the resources into useful venture.

Some people never retire happily because they do not have enough money in their old age to support themselves and I have seen this. There are many old people in my city who do not have money or support. They are living a very hard life now.

Most of the people who are retired look miserable because they miss their active life, their work, their workplace etc. A lot of people get sick after they retire because of sedentary life

Some of them are always happy I don't see any reason why a retired worker be sad , he's just got relieved so he's to be Happy , except his country don't really pay pension in time

You can only retire happy if you have enough savings and investments that could guarantee you a happy retirement. Once you know that the future is not safe, there will be problems. A happy retiree is one with a guaranteed future.

It also depends on the person, ofcourse that's what i want too. I want to have my own business and not be employed to make other people rich from my hardworks.
There's also a lot of people without either of those two, and even them i can that they are happy and contented with their life. So retired person with only a pension can live happy and comfortably with the help of their family :)
You are right and I agree with your comment. It depends on the person who retired. If the retiree is no longer have worries, then he is happy. But if the retiree has a lot of worries, then he is not happy because of his worries and problems.

it is real that individuals obtain stunned when they retire, however that is the start of a brand-new lifestyle for all of them, they can possibly do great deal of tasks that they never ever possessed opportunity for previously, they can easily participate in great deal of fascinating sporting activities and even companies, they can easily traveling worldwide if they can easily pay for that

I have seen people who have retired from work and I'm very happy with what they are achieved because they have made very valuable investments.

No you will hardly see such. Except for some that had the wisdom to invest it in a business, or some that have rich kids that take care of him.

Those who are happily retired are those ones that planned well and have establishments and investments to fall back too. The unhappy one are those that didn't make any investment or tangible establishment while in active work, thereby they have nothing much to fall back to.

So far I haven't seen any Retired workers who invested and plan for thier future sad , sometimes they even get support from thier grand children while still receiving pension

Yes many people are really living comfortably after retirement and a happy life cos they don't have anything that bothers them

I see some of them happy and aslo see some of them very unhappy. For some that are very happy, they seem to have made adequate preparations for their retirement live that's why you see them look the way they look, very happy

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Yes. Retirees are always happy, I seen many retirees investing in various types of business. One thing I noticed with them they like investing on different things even though it might not be profitable.

Happiness is not achieved by the things you have around you. happiness comes from within and you have to be content with some of the things you process and remain positive.

Of course I've seen those who took the right decisions and put things in place while they were still working.
Why most retirees end up not being happy is because of the decisions they took while working. Many people just have wishful thinking as plans and end up not taking actions.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Yes, I have seen many people who retire happy.
A lot of them do Thanksgiving afterwards; it is not easy to have served for many years.
Those who don't retire happy are possibly those who have nothing to fall back to after retirement.

S
Some are happy, while some are not.
Those who are not happy perhaps did not want to retire and lose the benefits of service.
The happy ones tke vacations, spend more time with family and friends and even start a new business.

Retirement is a thing of joy, it means you've done your due diligence and now what to take a long time off work to rest and focus on other things. Some people even celebrate it in elaborate ways. So don't be scared, and don't be lazy too, be diligent at work, invest in other areas of your life so that you can have something to fall back on.
That is exactly how life should be,because the issue of being happy is a thing of the mind,and once one is contented with his years of service and has kept something to fall back to,then you would'nt need to be sad about life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back