What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

I have seen people that retires happily while some are also not happy because they didnt plan ahead before retiring , their retirement money is not enough and it was spend unecesarilly.

Well, for most people who had good retirement plane, are definitely going to be very happy in the end unlike those who didn't plan for their retirement properly and they are disoriented.

My mom couldn’t wait until she retired.
But here comes the surprise twist. She is now retired, and miserable.
She told me she feels like she’s dying of boredom. Watches TV, can’t stop eating, blood sugar is ⬆️ and rising. She’s currently looking for a factory job. 🤔
I don’t know about her. I ask her to take a walk with me... nope.
I ask her to go to the store with me... nope.
I ask her to check out the new cute guy at the tobacco shop with me... nope.
She’s lost all motivation, and seems depressed.
Idk maybe a factory job will do her some good.
(She’s a retired R.N.) 🙄 She should stick with what she knows.

Retirement isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. It’s not for everyone. Maybe have a really good hobby lined up just in case. ;)

I'm retired and financially I'm better off than I've ever been. The reason for that is because I get paid for taking care of my granddaughter who is now 14. I've had her for 10 years now. There is no way I could have brought her up on my pensions so I have what is called a Special Guardianship Order which pays well.

Am I happy that I am raising a child at the age of 70? Not really. Would I have let her go into the care system? Absolutely not. My life would have taken a completely different path had I not agreed to take her on but family comes first.

I don't see people that are written that happen especially people who engage in pension scheme they have nothing to worry about because they are future is already planned.
They shouldn't worry about anything that concerns having money to take care of themselves cos their future is already defined.

There are people who retire happy and there are also people who retire or happy and the happy ones are those who planned their ways very well before their retirement approaches.

Some are happy with their pension and some did retirement plan / scheme to help them have extra cash when they are finally done with their service

They shouldn't worry about anything that concerns having money to take care of themselves cos their future is already defined.

Exactly, when you have planned well for your retirement, you definitely don't have much to worry about when you are out of the job when you are off to retirement plan.

Some are happy with their pension and some did retirement plan / scheme to help them have extra cash when they are finally done with their service
These are the set of people that enjoys their retirement. When you plan your retirement very well there is high probability that you will enjoy it and be happy with yourself at all time.

Yeah i have see few that are happy after retirement because of the freedom they have no working 8-5 and they are making money from their investment. One even said had it been he know this is how investment bring money he would have retired since and enjoyed his life.

Exactly, when you have planned well for your retirement, you definitely don't have much to worry about when you are out of the job when you are off to retirement plan.
That's it, citing the retirement time we ought to feel alright, rest our body well and not go into stress anymore. Just focus on eating nutritious meals using the pension benefits then exercising our body too.

That's it, citing the retirement time we ought to feel alright, rest our body well and not go into stress anymore. Just focus on eating nutritious meals using the pension benefits then exercising our body too.

Well, as long as the money that you need to use to take care of yourself and your family when you have retired is readily available, then you can easily provide for your family and be happy.

Well, as long as the money that you need to use to take care of yourself and your family when you have retired is readily available, then you can easily provide for your family and be happy.
That's just the main thing dear, to provide for the family being you and your wife and care for your grand children. Cos it is supposed that your children have all stand on their own. My father is retired, i can boldly say he's not training any one of his children.

Most retired people I know about are engaging in their business and they do not have time to feel bored or to regret about their retirement ,and that is the best thing everyone needs to know that after retirement we really need to have something to keep ourselves busy.

Retirement should be fun filled . It's the time to relax and enjoy all you have laboured to acquire while in service. But it's a stressful situation for some retirees whose pension were not paid by the government appropriately
Most people that are retired and happy especially those who I have pension scheme they are always happy because they plan for the future.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
It depends on the situation of every retirees. If the retiree has the sickness, then his pension will just go to the purchase of medicines. Health is really wealth. That is why if the pensioner is healthy most likely he will be happier.

Some of them are very happy retiring and that is if they have lived a fulfilled life during their years of service and now know that they really deserve the rest

Some of them are very happy retiring and that is if they have lived a fulfilled life during their years of service and now know that they really deserve the rest
I see people who are retired happy especially when they have good plan and they invested in pension scheme there will always be happy because they have make good plan for their future.

I'm retired and financially I'm better off than I've ever been. The reason for that is because I get paid for taking care of my granddaughter who is now 14. I've had her for 10 years now. There is no way I could have brought her up on my pensions so I have what is called a Special Guardianship Order which pays well.

Am I happy that I am raising a child at the age of 70? Not really. Would I have let her go into the care system? Absolutely not. My life would have taken a completely different path had I not agreed to take her on but family comes first.
For me, the best benefit of taking care of a grandchild is not the gratuity that the parents would give me. I love to have a kid at home even if that is a laborious chore. You are fortunate to earn money by taking care of your grandchild. In our society the grandparents do that when the parents are both working. What they get for the caring of their grandchildren are only token money.

For me, the best benefit of taking care of a grandchild is not the gratuity that the parents would give me. I love to have a kid at home even if that is a laborious chore. You are fortunate to earn money by taking care of your grandchild. In our society the grandparents do that when the parents are both working. What they get for the caring of their grandchildren are only token money.
Yes I see people who are retired happy when they actually registered for pension scheme and they are benefiting from their pension savings.

People that are retired can only be happy if their years of service has been a fruitful one. You can't be happy when at the end of the day you have nothing to show up for it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back