What's new

Do you see cPanel/WHM staying in business in the long run?

DudeThatsErin

They are so expensive now and with competitors like FastPanel, CyberPanel, VestaCP, aaPanel, and ISPConfig among others, being cheaper and/or free, I don't understand why they are pricing themselves out of the market.

I remember when they were $2/mo for the cheapest plan, now they are $15/mo and only accept 5 accounts for the cheapest plan or something like that. It is so crazy.

If the prices of cPanel or WHM continues to hike up then i don't see them staying in a business in the long run. Business owners most times tends to go for a cheaper alternative.

Of course they'll continue to be in existence else how would a site administrator get to manage proceedings or happenings on his site.
Not everyone is a good programmer. That's why there's the need for cpanel.

Of course they'll continue to be in existence else how would a site administrator get to manage proceedings or happenings on his site.
Not everyone is a good programmer. That's why there's the need for cpanel.
I agree with you, not every one is a good programmer to take care of what is happening in one's site, maybe they want to differentiate themselves from others but I hope they will reduce their price in the future.

Yes, cPanel is one of the most popular control panels among web developers and hosting companies. It is typically paired with WHM (Web Host Manager) – both components work hand-in-hand, with each playing separate roles. Web Host Manager provides administrative control over the server. In addition to server configurations, WHM creates multiple accounts and manages more than one website.

To be honest these are places that i have not heard about in the past and i am not entirely sure what sort of offers or service that they are able to provide as well so i will have to do a bit more research on this before i can answer this question.

If cPanel or WHM prices keep going up, I doubt they will stay in business in the long term.Business owners will most likely opt for cheaper alternatives.

I use Cpanel, but I don't pay anything to utilize Cpanel.
I received a cpanel account when I purchased hosting from my web server.
I'm not sure, but it's possible that my host charges a price for utilizing

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back