What's new

Do you save your business profit or re-invest it??

I think that reinvestment is essential for any business that is growing and those that have already grown enough, reinvestment allows the business to continue growing exponentially and organically and makes it stronger and more resilient if done correctly, I think that it is simply of little use save it if its not to create, for example, an emergency fund for the business in cases of need
That's cleverly worded because you will need the profit to grow the business. Each and every business at the developmental stage should re-invest the profit to expand the business for productivity .

That's cleverly worded because you will need the profit to grow the business. Each and every business at the developmental stage should re-invest the profit to expand the business for productivity .
Exactly, if you are in the process of growth, the most important thing is to expand your business and reinvest it, and growth will be very difficult or impossible if you do not reinvest profits in it.

I agree with the fact that reinvesting your profit is very important and necessary for the business to grow. But you need to save some percentage of the profit in case of unforeseen circumstances.

I always try to reinvest a very large amount of my profit like up to 60% because my business is still small and I need to inject as much money into it as I can at this early stage.

I agree with the fact that reinvesting your profit is very important and necessary for the business to grow. But you need to save some percentage of the profit in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Saving is equally important because of unforeseen occurrences . In that case, there should be percentage sharing where some certain percentage would go to savings and some will go to adding to the investment into the business.

Saving is equally important because of unforeseen occurrences . In that case, there should be percentage sharing where some certain percentage would go to savings and some will go to adding to the investment into the business.
Probably, as a business man you need to be very wise in your decisions. taking some percentage into your savings and investing some percentage is very important and necessary for growth and also to keep in terms of unforeseen circumstances.

Probably, as a business man you need to be very wise in your decisions. taking some percentage into your savings and investing some percentage is very important and necessary for growth and also to keep in terms of unforeseen circumstances.
Savings is very essential and it must be upheld by any company.
There are a lot of situations where you will need to deep hands into the company's purse to implement some task.

Depends on the kind of business I am operating. Some businesses do not require any re-investment, where as some businesses require you to continuously invest. Even when you are doing a business that do not require re-investment, you might have to invest in marketing to generate sales.

Depends on the kind of business I am operating. Some businesses do not require any re-investment, where as some businesses require you to continuously invest. Even when you are doing a business that do not require re-investment, you might have to invest in marketing to generate sales.
A business that is financially stable will not need any reinvestment.
A new startup that is still struggling to gain its feet would need money for reinvestment.

Savings is very essential and it must be upheld by any company.
There are a lot of situations where you will need to deep hands into the company's purse to implement some task.
that is true and it is the major reason why you need to have savings as a business person. When such circumstances comes up you'll be able to see money to use.

Actually both savings and re investing the profits are quite good but I will advise for a business minded person to re invest for having a better result. personally I always re invest.

I save some, and I use some to re-invest. Some of what I save is used later to re-invest or to just use on whatever I want. But for the most part, whatever I make is first used towards living, then some of which is used in saving, upgrading, fixing, etc.

But, it usually all goes back to me or my business and my work.

I save some, and I use some to re-invest. Some of what I save is used later to re-invest or to just use on whatever I want. But for the most part, whatever I make is first used towards living, then some of which is used in saving, upgrading, fixing, etc.

But, it usually all goes back to me or my business and my work.
It is better to carry out proper budgeting and saving plans so that you will be able to know how to invest and when to reinvest the profit made in the company. It is highly important to do the analysis properly.

Actually both savings and re investing the profits are quite good but I will advise for a business minded person to re invest for having a better result. personally I always re invest.
Both saving and reinvesting is very important and necessary. the good thing is that you can do the both of them simultaneously. You can decide to reinvest some percentage and save some percentage.

Both savings and re investing your business income is very important but to some extent, it's. ore preferable to re invest so as to give you more ways of generating income in the future.

The capital that is available to run the business will determine if you're going to use the profit made to reinvest or you're going to keep it elsewhere.
If you do not have enough capital it will warrant you reinvesting to boost your business.
Of course, the initial capital will determine if you'll reinvest your profit or you'll spend it. However, in any business expansion is the goal of every business owner. As long as the business is not the only thing you're doing, then reinvesting profit should not be problem.

Both savings and re investing your business income is very important but to some extent, it's. ore preferable to re invest so as to give you more ways of generating income in the future.
Reinvesting is very important and necessary for your business to grow. It can also help you to open up other sources of income. But you also need to save.

Reinvesting is very important and necessary for your business to grow. It can also help you to open up other sources of income. But you also need to save.
In as much as reinvestment is important for business growth, it is equally necessary to have savings because of unforeseen occurrences. I think there should be check and balances and prioritisation.

Last edited:
In as much as reinvestment is is important for business growth, it is equally necessary to have savings because of unforeseen occurrences. I think there should be check and balances and prioritisation.
This is actually my perspective. trying to increase your money by investment is very important and necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom but you must save in case of some circumstances.

The truth is that it largely depends on one's financial state and the goals one has for the future.
It is very good to reinvest because it could increase your net worth.
That's just it. There's really no benefit attached to saving business profit. If you reinvest your business profit, it'll help your business to grow. It's an error to just be saving business money when the business is at the early stage.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back