What's new

Do you save your business profit or re-invest it??

Both savings and re investing is good though it depends on how you want to achieved your goals. If you have a target for the future, then definitely you have to reinvest your income to have more in the future.

Both savings and re investing is good though it depends on how you want to achieved your goals. If you have a target for the future, then definitely you have to reinvest your income to have more in the future.

I am not conducting any kind of business right now. However, if i were to start any kind of business, then I would definitely re-invest capital in case if I find the business to be really lucrative and profitable.

Actually there are two ways to prepare your business for the future. either through savings for the future or re investing the income. it's not easy to either save or reinvest but you most have to do it and I prefer reinventing the profit.

Even though I don't have a business at the moment but I believe reinvesting your money will be a good idea, I'll advise you to save 60 percentage of what you earn an reinvest 40 percentage.

I will prefer re investing my business income so as to have better income in the future. savings sometimes don't yield us profit because it's exactly the same when you withdraw.

Investments is the way out, but sometimes it is good to save some for rainy days that lies ahead.
It would help you become balanced in your approach.
I agree with you, not all earnings are for investment because you need to save some money for your rainy days and retirement beside that you will have daily expenses.

I am not making a lot of profit for me my business at this point and as such it is going to be completely pointless for me to remove the profit so I just reinvest it. I know it is risky but it is worth it.

Even though I don't have a business at the moment but I believe reinvesting your money will be a good idea, I'll advise you to save 60 percentage of what you earn an reinvest 40 percentage.

Initially, there are many people who earn money during their young age and then they invest that money when they become adults. This is why saving money is very important.

Saving my business profit is not something that I believe is the way out but instead I am going to remove part of it and then reinvest. It is not going to sound good but then I believe that it is worth it.
That is actually the plan. you need to save some part of it which may be very little and invest the rest. You can decide to save 10% or 20% and reinvest the rest.

Initially, there are many people who earn money during their young age and then they invest that money when they become adults. This is why saving money is very important.
That's true, and that's what I'm doing sir, I'm saving up all the money I have been earning online, I think I'll benefit from it more in the future, what do you think Sir?

Actually there are two ways to prepare your business for the future. either through savings for the future or re investing the income. it's not easy to either save or reinvest but you most have to do it and I prefer reinventing the profit.
Reinvesting your profit is always a good idea but you also need to have some level of savings. The reason is because if the Investment goes wrong you can use your savings to back it up.

I agree with you, not all earnings are for investment because you need to save some money for your rainy days and retirement beside that you will have daily expenses.
Yeah, all these needs to be taken into consideration before trying to invest because the truth about Investments is that they are usually associated with risks.

Reinvesting your profit is always a good idea but you also need to have some level of savings. The reason is because if the Investment goes wrong you can use your savings to back it up.

Yes, this is why so many people tend to create a budget and utilise a portion of their income in order to manage their personal expenses. They do not reinvest the whole amount of money.

Yes, this is why so many people tend to create a budget and utilise a portion of their income in order to manage their personal expenses. They do not reinvest the whole amount of money.
That's true, reinvesting the whole amount of money will not be a good idea, you are expected to invest some and save up some, what do you think about this sir!

Yeah, I think that is very important and necessary if you really want to stay into a business for a long time. You need to spend a little portion of it so that it won't affect your business.

Personally I will prefer re investing as the best option for my business simply because if the business goes well or the investment, I will definitely have some profit from the new investment that will helped to build my old business.

Reinvest your profits is a good idea in other to earn enough money but you have to be careful it terms of investing, you first need to know on what exactly will you be investing the money on.
It is good and a very wise way to reinvest your profit into your business especially when it is at the nurturing stage,talking in parspective,you will need to have taken the business to a particular level before you can divest.

Yeah, I think that is very important and necessary if you really want to stay into a business for a long time. You need to spend a little portion of it so that it won't affect your business.

There are many people who rely on their business when it comes to generating profits. This is why it makes sense to utilise your income when it comes to dealing with your daily expenditures in business or even personal expense as well.

It is good and a very wise way to reinvest your profit into your business especially when it is at the nurturing stage,talking in parspective,you will need to have taken the business to a particular level before you can divest.
That's true, but I'll not advice you to invest all that you have, Investing 40 percentage of your profits with be a good idea, it won't make any sense to invest all you have earned.

That's true, but I'll not advice you to invest all that you have, Investing 40 percentage of your profits with be a good idea, it won't make any sense to invest all you have earned.
Investing all your possession could be very risky because it would make you to make emotional decisions and it would latter result in loses. It is good to have backup plans.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back