What's new

Do you save your business profit or re-invest it??

Re investing your business income I think is the beat way to keep growing and expanding you income rather than to keep save in the bank which may yield you no profit. alot of business minded people always reinvest.

It really depends on the main capital which you are using to run the business , sometimes if the capital is small , you don't have a choice than to reinvest everything with profit back into the business to move it forward .

it is very advisable to always re invest whatever you are making back to the business rather than hoping on instant gratification that would take you no where in life.

We should always be looking out for our business development, so if you're not in any desperate need of cash then I would advise that you reinvest back into the business. Although this is only for business that have proven to be lucrative.

We should always be looking out for our business development, so if you're not in any desperate need of cash then I would advise that you reinvest back into the business. Although this is only for business that have proven to be lucrative.
Investments is the way out, but sometimes it is good to save some for rainy days that lies ahead.
It would help you become balanced in your approach.

I think it's more better to re invest my business income sometimes in to something meaningful that will yield me profit in the future or when am in need. savings in the bank has no profit to you but the bank.

Investments is the way out, but sometimes it is good to save some for rainy days that lies ahead.
It would help you become balanced in your approach.
Saving your money is actually very important but not always important especially if the only way you know how to save money is actually through the offline method. I am actually talking or advising against leaving your money to devaluation.

I always have a plan of saving and spending a part of my profits while reinvesing the rest. I don't just reinvest because savings could save life in some unimaginably challenging situations.

Re investing your business income I think is the beat way to keep growing and expanding you income rather than to keep save in the bank which may yield you no profit. alot of business minded people always reinvest.
It's very important and necessary to reinvest but as a business person you also need have a savings account. You need to open an account separately for saving in case of unforeseen circumstances.

Actually both savings and re investing your business income is quite good but I think re investing will be much more preferable this is because it will generate you some more other income.

Saving your money is actually very important but not always important especially if the only way you know how to save money is actually through the offline method. I am actually talking or advising against leaving your money to devaluation.
The inflation punishes those that keep money. It is important to know how to invest so that inflation would not have a major effect on your finances. Investment helps you surmount the challenges.

I am going to be taking a lot of risk if I am going to be reinvesting my profit and that is really something that I will not. I am only going to put back a little amount of the profits together with the initial capital.

Actually both savings and re investing your business income is quite good but I think re investing will be much more preferable this is because it will generate you some more other income.
it is important to reinvest your profit because it will make the business higher. But at the same time the business may face some crisis and it is your savings that will save it.

Personally I do love to save my business income money simply because I need development, expansion and in the future more multiple income and that's the only way I can achieved that.

Personally I do love to save my business income money simply because I need development, expansion and in the future more multiple income and that's the only way I can achieved that.
I think expanding your business is a gradual process. Even your first profit may not be able to make your business big. That is why you need to save some percentage and reinvest some percentage gradually.

I do not have a business now but the best thing I will do when I have a business is to take out the business profit and keep it aside . I will not want to invest the profit immediately into the business except it is needed.

Except you so not believe in the business you are doing but I seriously suggest you re invest whatever you have made back into your business which I believe is very important for the growth of the business

Except you so not believe in the business you are doing but I seriously suggest you re invest whatever you have made back into your business which I believe is very important for the growth of the business
it does not even make sense for you to go into a business without believing in it. Renvesting your profit into the business is important but you must have some savings like I stated before.

Saving my business profit is not something that I believe is the way out but instead I am going to remove part of it and then reinvest. It is not going to sound good but then I believe that it is worth it.

The inflation punishes those that keep money. It is important to know how to invest so that inflation would not have a major effect on your finances. Investment helps you surmount the challenges.
You're right about that. But I have heard so many people say more than once that saving money in other currency different from your own country's currency wouldn't help the inflation become better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back