What's new

Do you save the code of each of your websites?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have sold many sites that I have made over the years. The fun thing I like to do, is save the code for each site I have ever made. If I ever want to revisit a site I made, all I gotta do is setup the code and boom it's like I never sold the site. Of course, I don't think I can recreate the sites after I sold them to someone else, but I just use it for nostalgia purposes.

I don't actually know how to create website so I don't understand coding. Anyways that is a good way to make money when you know programming and coding very well so this will help to manipulate as they wish.
I don't actually know how to create website so I don't understand coding. Anyways that is a good way to make money when you know programming and coding very well so this will help to manipulate as they wish.

I don't code to create website. I create websites by using WordPress or other open source scripts. Creating website with WordPress is easy because you can create a stunning website without writing a single line of code.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back