What's new

Do you save or spend your online earnings?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Well I do both depending on the amount of money I made. I don't usually save as I prefer to use the money for other investment that will bring money. Spending is just like a routine for all. We all need to spend at some point

Long time ago I used to invest my online earned cash in revshare type of sites. After a while I have realized, that is not worth it take that risk. After that I have saved my online earnings. I am interested, however to invest in stocks, but I do not have experience in this field.

its very true that sometime I do save some money that come from online and I spend some part of the fund so for this aspect I think that saving some money is the best option,you also talk about crypto trading that is also part of the investment so its not bad enough to go into such field for money its either you save your money or you spend it so investment is the best option
Investment is actually good, especially when you have no pressing financial matters that demand you spend money. Nowadays I do find it hard to save as I see myself spending alot from what I do earn here online

This month, I will be saving my online earnings from Bizdustry and Forum coin. I have just moved out of my parents house and so I will need to start spending my money wisely. That is why I have been cutting on some expenses and learning to save more.

I use to save money online earnings despite the fact I don't earn much. I save 40 percentage and invest the remaining by buying farm animals and later on sell themon a higher price.

As the title says, do you save or spend your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?

I kind of pack them there in my wallet, don't waste them. spend only when I really need something, don't spend just thinking about getting rid of them faster ...

I have been working for 11 months and I have managed to save a least 50 percent of my online earning. I have saved my earnings in crypto and hopefully, my asset will grow in future.

I generally spend my online earnings on my family's daily needs. The dismal interest rates given by banks in my country are discouraging people from saving money in banks. I have observed that younger people these days prefer to invest money in stocks, mutual funds, REIT, bitcoins, and cryptocurrencies where they can see their earnings grow dramatically. There are also other means to grow money with little to no risk such as instruments offered by government institutions.

I save my online earnings in my bitcoin wallet especially when it comes in bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin rises significantly ,I will sell it. This is how I treat my online earnings.
That is a very good way to save ones earnngs,mine is usually left in my wallet and in some cases i use them to purchase data so that i can still be online to earn more,but the money is not always enough.

I have been working for 11 months and I have managed to save a least 50 percent of my online earning. I have saved my earnings in crypto and hopefully, my asset will grow in future.
You made a good decision and if the coin you made your investment in is actually a good coin then there is every chance that you will earn huge from it. Atleast it's better than saving everything in the bank

For now I do a mix of both because my online income isn't that huge yet and I'm using it to support my major income. But I'm planning at the same time and I've been able to save more than the capital required to get training for a high paying income skill.

As the title says, do you save or spend your online earnings? If you spend the extra side income earned, what products have been purchased? Alternatively, if you're more of a saver, what interest per annum(return rate) are you getting on your hard-earned savings?
It has been difficult saving my online earnings. Perhaps because it comes in little, so once I withdraw, I spend it on immediate needs. If the earning comes in much, then I can consider saving some.

Basically, I use my online earnings to support my offline business. Thus was very necessary inorder to expand my offline business. That was my plan but the money I.make online is stipend.

Smiles, at the beginning of my online earnings I usually spend anything I earn online bute later on the day as things start becoming hard I tried to learn how to save, so at this moment I save my money no more spending.

I usually save but I buy sometimes like gift cards and that nothing much more. Otherwise I only save.

Personally I invest it in crypto or donate it since I don't earn that much online.
But in life in general you need to save your money as long as you don't need it

I'm saving them to special things, since I'm not very rich currently so I rather save the little amount of cash that I owns until the right time comes.
If suddenly there will be a thing I will really need in a video game or if I will find a very nice item on Ebay I need to have this cash saved to better times so then I uses it wisely and not waste it arrogantly. A lot of people waste money because of how mesmerizing products may be so they can't hold the pressure and decide to purchase them right away. I think I'm getting used to money so much that I cannot even use it and that is a problem....

I save my online earning. I am very particular about my spending, I don't spent easily money on anything, i think before i spend money, because it is my hard earning money.

I'm saving them to special things, since I'm not very rich currently so I rather save the little amount of cash that I owns until the right time comes.
If suddenly there will be a thing I will really need in a video game or if I will find a very nice item on Ebay I need to have this cash saved to better times so then I uses it wisely and not waste it arrogantly. A lot of people waste money because of how mesmerizing products may be so they can't hold the pressure and decide to purchase them right away. I think I'm getting used to money so much that I cannot even use it and that is a problem....
I like the way you think. Not being able to resist buying lucrative products and being too scared to spend any money are two ends of the spectrum and certainly neither of these is healthy. I'm personally trying to implement some minimalist ideas into my life. Even though I'm not interested in a fully minimalist lifestyle, in certain areas of my life I aim to avoid clutter and only spend money on items that will truly "spark joy". So if I end up spending on something outside of basic necessities, I will know the money hasn't been wasted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back