What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

Unlike before when people are not privileged to return what they bought online , nowadays , there are features where the seller signs that the buyer is entitled to returning the purchased product ,If he or she is not satisfied with the state of the product when he received it.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
You said you will not return it but come to think of a situation in which you really need that thing and maybe you use your last money to buy the thing you wanted to use but you come to find out that is not something you can use or is not something that you need what will you do at this point

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
It all depends on the store you buying from. Some store do have return policies in place, all you have to do is pay the shipping fee if you really want to return or change the goods so badly. But most would only give you a 7 days return policy. So you have to make sure you read the company policy right before purchasing anything from them to prevent loss of money and stress. And if you must buy make sure you make no mistake from your end. Good luck

It all depends

It depends on the price of the commodity, if it is expensive then it will be wise to return it, shipping fee will just be a fragment of what you will lose compared to money used in purchasing the commodity.
That's what I thought too. If the product that I bought is inexpensive, I wouldn't bother to return it. The shipping really cost a lot these days and as much as possible, I want to buy all of the products in just one shop to save in shipping fee.

Depending in the terms and conditions of course I could return a good I bought online that wasn't exactly the way I was told it is. Or probably if the product I ordered has an impediment of course I can return it back to the seller. At least I paid my money to get it and if it isn't up to my expectation I have the right to return it.

Yes i bought 1 shirt before 2 years and that stuff was totally different which they showed in pic then i returned back it and also give feedback to their site but they cooperate me and return that shirt

Well, it happened to me twice and the online store, this store, I have to say, was Amazon.
The cause was always the same for both: defective / non-working object.
However it returned me cash on the debitcard. Then nothing to fault about this however

Depending in the terms and conditions of course I could return a good I bought online that wasn't exactly the way I was told it is. Or probably if the product I ordered has an impediment of course I can return it back to the seller. At least I paid my money to get it and if it isn't up to my expectation I have the right to return it.
I confess that I don't really read the terms and condition of the seller or the site. But it's really important to understand it so we wouldn't have an issue with returning. Some sellers accept returns, some don't.

Online buying something is just a blind believe, every time i order something online it gives me bad results and there was no chance of returning it back, so now i always prefer to buy things by myself, going to the shops or market.

Online buying something is just a blind believe, every time i order something online it gives me bad results and there was no chance of returning it back, so now i always prefer to buy things by myself, going to the shops or market.
There are some seller who doesn't accept return products so it's really important to read their policy before buying on them. I used to not like buying online because of the fear that I might not get a desired result but what i do is I always check reviews on the shop before buying.

If you bought something online and you are not satisfied with what was sent to you, it is your right to return it back. It's either they refund your money or replace what you bought with a new one. Most times the returning fee is what deterred most buyers from returning what they bought online. I bought a shoe which wasn't my size online, I had to return it back to the supplier with extra logistics fee.

Only a few online stores make provisions for this circumstance. Most of them do not want you to even return what you have purchased from them or lodge any complaints immediately after payment has been made by you. This is why you should make proper research before patronizing an online store.

I will return something I bought online if it is not what we agreed on. But as rightly pointed above, if I am to pay high shipping fee to return it, and it is something of small amount, then I may have to do a rethink. But this could be very painful.

Some stalls actually pay for the return of the goods as well as delivery. You just have to make a decision if you want to return it or not. I understand your point though, i have had to keep some bad items a few times. We are human, the bias and sympathy is always there no matter what.
Post automatically merged:

Some stalls actually pay for the return of the goods as well as delivery. You just have to make a decision if you want to return it or not. I understand your point though, i have had to keep some bad items a few times. We are human, the bias and sympathy is always there no matter what.

Buying items online is somehow not advisable because most pictures seen on display are not actual in real ..i sometimes order for a pear of shoes from the description before order was okay unfortunately i got different thing

I have bought a lot of things online most especially from online most especially from jumia and I haven't returned anything except the shoe I bought about 2 months ago which didn't sized my legs, they aren't expensive but I just had to return them back. After returning they refunded me back my money and I ordered it again, this time a more smaller size.

I don’t think you can return something you bought online because where are you going to return it to that is why is good to buy some with some you know face to face is better than buying something online but their are something that is good to buy online

Most online stores will only accept refunds for unused and unopened items. If it's a dress, you'll want to tag the dress to return the purchase. ... Most online stores have step-by-step instructions for returning to action. Follow the steps and select the reason for return.

Yes when we buy anything from internet that mean online shopping if due to any mistake in product that we have ordered , so we can be return that product to that company e from which we buy it. We could return it easily.

Actually, I have not returned something i bought online before. Last year January I bought a phone online, I was somehow satisfied with it so I have actually not returned anything I bought online before. But i found out that the phone was actually not exactly what I wanted but when you add the shipping fee and everything and the stress, I just managed it till I got a new phone.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back