What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

It depends on the things I bought, I find out that is not the quality of what I want then can return it, is not a big things to return what you like or want, but for me I haven't done that before because I bought what I want.

No, I have not returned any thing yet now, because I have not made any online purchase.
I mostly buy the things offline with my fully satisfaction. Because i am not satisfying with online products as some are the standards products.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
Today, most online working institutions are fraudulent... Their fraud is detected when we order a product and it reaches us. Because those who are fraudulent never take anything back. I have ordered myself and my sister's dress a few months ago and when they sent a parcel, it had dirty clothes and when the parcel was sent back, the company blocked the number. That's why online shopping can be done but this can not be returned... And i have to pay the extra shipping charges...

Some stores online have a return policy though I've never returned a thing before maybe because I've never bought a thing that i had to regret or was not exactly what i ordered.

It's depend on the online store you are buying something from because there are some online store that gives the opportunity to return something you buy by either a mistake or maybe because they were giving you the wrong goods but there are some online stores that doesn't give an opportunity to return something once is with the customer for 24 hours so it depends on the store you are buying this thing from,

When you bought a product online and later discovered that it has developed some fault thereafter there is a guarantee that covers you and your usage.

To some persons they might over look but to some they will like to go for exchange or return the item for new one.
For me I love to enjoy dividends of the product.

It depends, if what I bought is different from what was delivered or if it does not fit or if it is broken then I will definitely return it because If I don't the item is basically useless to me too, better I return.

Yes, I have return a laptop I bought online before. Sometimes when a bad product is bought online, it is available to return it immediately as it should be replaced by the seller. In Nigeria, you do not need to pay for the return shipping fee. This will be taken care of by the seller.
I get so paranoid when it comes to purchasing gadgets or anything that's expensive online. I usually go to physical store when it's a device because I like to test it before I decide whether I'll buy or not. Most of my purchase online are just cheap products.

A few years back I returned a garden hose that has a leak. It was the 3rd or 4th time that I ordered the blue stretchable garden hose from Lazada, that is the counterpart of Amazon here. The e-commerce site has an arrangement with a courier service called LBC so I just had to go to the courier office to send the product without a fee. After 2 weeks the product came back. It was actually a test to know how long the product would be replaced.

Yap... Online store like jumia do take back whatever order they gave you immediately it's delivered as long as it's a mix up or the error is from them... I brought a slippers and put size 41.... They brought size 39.... I did not even allowed the delivery man to go far before handing it back to him after putting a call to their customers care cos i already signed that I've received the goods... Brought back my said size after 5 days

It's depend on the online store you are buying something from because there are some online store that gives the opportunity to return something you buy by either a mistake or maybe because they were giving you the wrong goods but there are some online stores that doesn't give an opportunity to return something once is with the customer for 24 hours so it depends on the store you are buying this thing from,
That's right. It's important to read informations regarding the return policy of a certain site or the seller itself. I admit, I myself, is guilty of not reading such policy sometimes but one thing I can never not read is the reviews made by other buyers.

That's right. It's important to read informations regarding the return policy of a certain site or the seller itself. I admit, I myself, is guilty of not reading such policy sometimes but one thing I can never not read is the reviews made by other buyers.
You are right that is another wise point is a must that should consider to read the reviews of orders has done business with the person you are about to do business with,if not you might be at risk of being scam with fake or clone product if you are buying electronic, fake product is much more rampant in electronic stuff so you really need to be careful or possibly you just by your electronic in offline store that you can possibly check to identify the fake

I definitely return goods that are deemed damaged or has properties i don't like..that's why,when i want to buy anything online,I buy from sourcs that will allow such a thing..I once ordered a projector online and when I discovered it didn't give me so much joy i returned it and I was refunded my money.

You are right that is another wise point is a must that should consider to read the reviews of orders has done business with the person you are about to do business with,if not you might be at risk of being scam with fake or clone product if you are buying electronic, fake product is much more rampant in electronic stuff so you really need to be careful or possibly you just by your electronic in offline store that you can possibly check to identify the fake
I'm a bit skeptical upon buying electronic products online. Even if the products or the shop is famous, I'm still a bit paranoid that I might get a fake or defected product. I'm more comfortable buying such at malls or physical stores where I could test it. Most of my online purchases are just clothes and personal accessories that's inexpensive.

Yeah i bought online dress from website but it was not same like what they have shown in picture means the item was not same so when i received my parcel i was not satisfy from the parcel so i return it back from where i purchased.

In this case I will prefer to use the online products than to return back because if am to return it back, I will still pay for the shipping fees which is double payment
Post automatically merged:

In this case I will prefer to use the online products than to return back because if am to return it back, I will still pay for the shipping fees which is double payment

There are some mistakes that do happen during delivery of items to the clients. I have not return any goods or item I bought online before though some might have some little fault that can be amended easily by the user

Yeah! I had returned my pents I purchased online. The website show very attractive and beautiful pents of jeans and their rates were also very reasonable. But when i received and saw the pents those were odd and ugly so i return them.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
After my first experience, I just don't buy anything online anymore. I got a shoe from jumia one time and it was not the size I ordered, just too small. The trouble I went through to return it was not easy, I didn't get a refund, I got another one after 1 month. So I don't buy anything clothes or shoes online anymore.

I'm a bit skeptical upon buying electronic products online. Even if the products or the shop is famous, I'm still a bit paranoid that I might get a fake or defected product. I'm more comfortable buying such at malls or physical stores where I could test it. Most of my online purchases are just clothes and personal accessories that's inexpensive.
I understand the point you are trying to arrive at but sometimes buying something online to me is risky and as a result of this I don't advise anybody to buy use products online because it carry a lot of risk,okay since you said you don't like buying something online during the time covid 19 when everyone was on lockdown and maybe your phone had a problem and you really need to change it because obviously we can't stay without having a phone and there is no shop available for you to buy but the only way for you to have a phone is to order it online ,what will you do ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back