What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

Most of the goods I bought online are paid on delivery. This give me chance to inspect the product if is not faulty. If the product is intact I will pay and if it not the delivery man would have to take it back. Also I make sure I bought products that has money back guarantee, this gives me chance to test run the products for somedays. If it develop some fault I will take call for refund and take it back to the warehouse.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
Exactly.... I don't bother returning some of the items I get online which doesn't meet my expectation because I can't waste any more money...... I just ask for a refund if it's possible or I just forget about it and I will never patronize the person again

Returning faulty online products takes a very cumbersome procedures and I have never bothered returning any online product l have bought already for whatsoever reason. Most at times, you take an additional cost for returning the product.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
Well, yes. If the online store has a policy for refund or exchange. In most cases, the online stores might not give room for an exchange to avoid product or goods return. however, big companies allow people to return to save their companies from being dragged in the mud. Hence, they give room for the exchange of products or goods and services.

Some companies have a return policy set up with their business, so when their is error from their end, you will not have to pay for the return and delivery of what you actually ordered and paid for.

It's only when the mistake was from the buyer or maybe you want to change what you ordered initially, then you will pay for the return and another delivery.

I wish I could return such stuff but I wouldn't dare because the cost of purchasing the bags is not even up to the charges I have to pay for the one with some errors to be returned and brought back, so I had to forget about it.

Obviously..I will definitely return when said item didn't perform to my expectations. But if the item is not expensive, I might just toss it anywhere or give to someone that needs it. Buy what you need not what you want

One of the hazards of online transaction is not getting exactly what is requested.i would suggest that the terms of agreement between both parties should include been able to return goods sent not meeting specifications of the buyer.

If I buy something from online and the thing is not a quality of what I want, I will return it without consider the shipping fees if the product is expensive, but if the product is not expensive I will not border my self to return it. That is the disadvantage of online business.

You can not return the goods you bought online when you have already signed the delivery note and it has already been delivered to you. It can only be returned when you have not signed then you pay for the delivery charges only. Goods bought online are very risky when you do not really trust the site. So you must be very careful when buying goods online.

Yes you can return something you bought online if you're not satisfied with it. However, not all online stores support this, you have to read their Return Policy to know more about returning goods bought, all online stores have their return policy so you can get to know before buying the goods.

Yes, I have return a laptop I bought online before. Sometimes when a bad product is bought online, it is available to return it immediately as it should be replaced by the seller. In Nigeria, you do not need to pay for the return shipping fee. This will be taken care of by the seller.

Yes you can return something you bought online if you're not satisfied with it. However, not all online stores support this, you have to read their Return Policy to know more about returning goods bought, all online stores have their return policy so you can get to know before buying the goods.

There is a company I used to work for and they make it very clear to their customers that they don't have any return policy for any product sold and delivered.

What they do is make sure the product is well tested and confirmed to be in working condition, once it's sent out it won't be returned.

I have been shopping with Amazon.in for years and whatever I have returned so far did not involve any shipping cost. There are a few items though like food that cannot be returned and there again if I have had serious complaints then they would refund the money and not want the item returned.
Glad that most of your transactions for returning went well and doesn't cost you for shipping fee. Luckily for me, I never have to return it. Most of the products I've received are just what I expected, given with its price.

returning a good if you don't like it or if it not what u ordered for is not a bad idea. but some people has taken it for granted, imagine Someone ordering something online and snapping to show the goods off for fun on social media or after using it for whatever you want it for and still have the guts to say u don't like it anymore or you want to return it is bad, some people needs to know that too

I also once returned a product I bought online, it was a Bluetooth headphone which I ordered on jumia. Looking at the picture, I thought it was platinum metal but on delivery I discovered it was just hollow metal, though the return process was a bit stressful I eventually got my way.

Well returning of what online good will eventually result into double cost Instead of returning I can decide to sell it out to another person who is also in need of the goods. Or I keep it for myself. But if it something worth returning them am having no other choice than to return.

As long as it's a mistake from the seller, and he or she has experienced shortages based on the products he sold out to me. I will return it, but not go back the online store I bought. But if it's nearby, I will return it, if its not, then we'll meet on a nearby destination that is favourable to all.

One of the things I usually check before buying any product from online store is there return policy, unless the product is clearly stated as pay on delivery, otherwise I will make sure that the return policy is that I will not incur any further charge if the product is below quality or quantity.

Sometimes, the parcel got damaged during delivery that is totally not the fault of seller if he/she has packed it properly. So, i didn't returned it ever and try to utilize those products.
But if the products are in less quality then i demand the seller to get it back or send another good quality product.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back