What's new

Do you resell your old office supplies/tech?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever resell your old office supplies and tech? Like maybe outdated stuff that's no longer useful or tech you no longer need anymore. Have you ever resold your work equipment? If so, what did you sell? I've sold PCs and PC parts, but that's mostly about it.

Do you ever resell your old office supplies and tech? Like maybe outdated stuff that's no longer useful or tech you no longer need anymore. Have you ever resold your work equipment? If so, what did you sell? I've sold PCs and PC parts, but that's mostly about it.

I think that many people do not sell their office supplies when they no longer use them.Moreover, they may sell their office supplies when they are winding up their business.

I have only done that once. I did not have enough money to buy a new phone so I had to sell my old phone so that I will he able to add money to it to get the phone I am presently using.

Yes of course, if those old office equipment are still in good shape, I believe that it is something that I will always be interested in selling to those that can still make use of it because I've only upgraded from using them and not like they are totally damaged.

Well I haven't done that before but I believe any stuffs that are no longer useful in the office, is not supposed to be kept but rather be sold out if there are people who will need it.

If you are not willing to continue with your tech office business, it is not bad if you sell the supplier you have to those in need of them than leaving them where it will become useless.

There are no reasons why I should be selling old office supplies. I have not only sold my old supplies but also bought used items to cut costs for my office. I frequently buy and sell office supplies.

Anything that is not of useful to my office I would like to sell them out and use the money to get new equipment for business rather than neglecting or throwing away. Old equipment is meant to generate little income to the business.

Well I haven't done that before but I believe any stuffs that are no longer useful in the office, is not supposed to be kept but rather be sold out if there are people who will need it.

Yes, that's exactly what I would be interested doing as well. Once the old office props are no longer giving me exactly what I need to have them do, the best thing to do would be to sell them and get an upgrade.

I have sold old PCs I no longer use. I also sold some of my farm tools. That's because they were taking up space when we upgraded.

No, i've never resold my work equipment because i do not have work equipment or office supplies. I just work online on my phone and i've never had to sell my phone.

Yes, I have done that before,Most times, I do sell my old gadgets like phone or PC to enable me acquire a new one, If I no longer find the old one good enough for me.

👉Reselling old laptops, office equipment, and phones can be a good idea for a business, as it can help recover costs, promote environmental sustainability, conserve resources, provide affordable options for others, and demonstrate corporate social responsibility.

👉It's important to note that when reselling old equipment, businesses should ensure that any sensitive data is properly erased or destroyed to protect their privacy and security.

I dont like selling my old properties most especially when I have enough money to take care of my needs , I prefer giving it out to the people that are in need of the properties .

Personally i do not and i have never resold anything that belongs to me before except one of my old phones. But i know of someone who does this. He even goes as far as buying them from others and then resells them himself to make extra cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back