Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't remember my dreams much when I wake up. I try to remember them, but most of the time they're pretty vague and I forget them. I also lucid dream from time to time, and that I sometimes remember, but it tires me out more when I dream like this. Anyway, do you remember any of your dreams? Any scary ones to share? Some cool ones?

Yes, I can relate to that. Sometimes I am able to remember my dreams, but it’s not always consistent. I wonder if there’s a scientific explanation for this phenomenon. Many people believe that the sleep environment plays a role in dream recall. Factors such as interruptions during sleep, uncomfortable sleeping conditions, noise, or excessive light can disrupt the dream recall process.

I seldomly in a position to recall my dreams. I oftenly dream quite a number of dreams but when I wake up I hardly remember any to be precise.

I do remember my dreams but my dreams itself are without any logical sequence and hence I find it difficult to recollect. I can remember if my dreams are happy or scary ones.

Yes, I can relate to that. Sometimes I am able to remember my dreams, but it’s not always consistent. I wonder if there’s a scientific explanation for this phenomenon. Many people believe that the sleep environment plays a role in dream recall. Factors such as interruptions during sleep, uncomfortable sleeping conditions, noise, or excessive light can disrupt the dream recall process.
I just want to remember the good dreams, not the scary or bad ones. I think maybe my mind blocks some dreams out, because I do remember some dreams, but most of the time I forget about most. I also don't like to lucid dream, as I can't fully control them and when I am in them it tires me out more. Because technically your brain is sort of awake at that point I think. It's crazy how the human brain can do this stuff.

I seldomly in a position to recall my dreams. I oftenly dream quite a number of dreams but when I wake up I hardly remember any to be precise.
That's fair. We dream a lot in our sleep, but it could be that we're blocking our dreams from being remembered too. In the past I've had vivid dreams I could remember. There was a dream I remembered recently where it was pretty vivid. I met this woman at a club and it felt so real. So real that when I work up I thought I had met the woman of my dreams haha.

It's weird how we remember what we want to remember. I also had a dream I met actress Kiera Knightly and we dated. That was a rude awakening when I realized it was all a dream lol.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back