What's new

Do you really have to rank on other search engines

Google has the widest coverage, covering more than 65 percent of the market. If you managed to rank high on Google you will get a lot of traffic. But the question is it is necessary to rank on other search engines when these search engines are not used by many people. Do you think you should also work on ranking on Yahoo and Bing?

I think the end of Google is near just because Huawei is starting to develop their own OS not based on Android, this is another story, having your website indexed on Yahoo and Bing is also important sometimes your website isn't on the first pages on Google but first on Yahoo and Bing.

Yes! Because the higher ranking you get on a SERP, the more likely your website will be seen and receive clicks, increasing your organic page ranking.

Depending on one search engine can result in instability and put your business at risk. So, you should not rely only on the Google search engine for traffic. Hence, it's important to build other sources of traffic as well for your business growth.

If you can get more by branching out, then why not? However, if you don't have the budget for more, than maybe you could just stick with one engine. Perhaps it would be the Google one since it's the biggest. Of course, you could go medium or small on Google, Bing, and Facebook.

Yes in my opinion it seems to be possible for most users to do well in the search engine overall. It doesn't happen so often that a user at least doesn't get some exposure. I've noticed software like vbulletin and invision power board do better then other softwares such as the one this sites using.

It is also relevant for your website to rank on other search engine apart from Google . The question is how do we get our blog rank high on others search engine like Yahoo. We know all the SEO techniques to use to rank high on Google but I don't think I have the knowledge on how to rank on Yahoo.

It depends on the keywords you are targeting and how far you want to take your game. If the traffic is low but the audience are high-end ones, you'll still want to capture those from other search engines.

google is enough for me, if it has 65% of the market cap, why bother myself with the other platforms that have less than 15% of the total market cap, it is not worth the time and effort.

Your company may experience volatility if you rely solely on one search engine. Consequently, you shouldn't rely just on Google to drive visitors to your website. As a result, developing additional traffic sources is crucial for the expansion of your organization.

I think that it is a good idea to diversify the search engines where your content is present because an unfortunate occurrence could take place making the one you have fully depended on defunct

Once you rank within Google, your site should also be indexed with Bing, Yahoo and any other search engine in your respective country. Usually all you need to do is get ranked on Google, and you will also see a rank within other search engines.
That I why I strongly advise for anyone to take Google very serious when trying to rank high as they control the market for search results and you probably don't need all other platforms.

Even though search engines have different algorithms and different criteria for ranking, SEO is more or less the same. Therefore, if your site appears on the first page of Google it might also appear on the first page of Bing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back