What's new

Do you prefere dividends or potential value increasing stocks and

And that has resulted into many investment regrets. Some go to the extent of quiting investments because of the bad Investment decisions they made blindly.I
I have a friend who went into an investment online and just decided to invest some money into the scheme,at the end of the day,they paid him some money after some period,and then stoped,he actually lost his money.

I prefer potential value increasing stocks because it believe in long term investment. Identifying a potential stock that shows promise of success increases in value over time. Hence , if you use money to purchase it when the value of once low , it you get more profits when the value increases. It also enables you to have a sense of belonging in that company stocks also.
Exactly, potential value increase in stocks is the best for me to invest because of it's promiscuous value increase with Time,more especially when you buy stock at a low rate.

I have a friend who went into an investment online and just decided to invest some money into the scheme,at the end of the day,they paid him some money after some period,and then stoped,he actually lost his money.
That's exactly the issue with some ponzi scheme online investments.
If you could ask them to point out clearly what is the original source of the investment it would be difficult to state.

That's exactly the issue with some ponzi scheme online investments.
If you could ask them to point out clearly what is the original source of the investment it would be difficult to state.
That has also thaught me some lesson on a personal basis,mine was actually on a commodity where they invest in gold,I was happy at least that was a tangible product that they are trading on,but it never worked out.

And that has resulted into many investment regrets. Some go to the extent of quiting investments because of the bad Investment decisions they made blindly.
We all go through this same phase in life when we tend to give up on something because of mistakes we have made in the past but this mistake should be what should inspire us to become better

I believe that one does not really have to settle for one because you can have the both of them. The lot of people do not know this and that is why they do not make money trading stocks.

That has also thaught me some lesson on a personal basis,mine was actually on a commodity where they invest in gold,I was happy at least that was a tangible product that they are trading on,but it never worked out.
This is great , trading comodities such as gold can be very profitable however due to its high volatility and manipulation , you could loss alot of money if you are not skilled.

This is great , trading comodities such as gold can be very profitable however due to its high volatility and manipulation , you could loss alot of money if you are not skilled.
Well it was not me trading on the commodity the persons that introduce me was using our money to trade for us,and then after some period of time the whole thing just crashed and I lost some money.

Well it was not me trading on the commodity the persons that introduce me was using our money to trade for us,and then after some period of time the whole thing just crashed and I lost some money.
I feel your pains and I understand how it feels to lose your hard earned money, but I think it would be great for start by first vetting the profitability of the trader by asking for his investor password.

I feel your pains and I understand how it feels to lose your hard earned money, but I think it would be great for start by first vetting the profitability of the trader by asking for his investor password.
Well that was one of the things that one did not really put and factor when i was doing these online stuff,but i have come to discover that they usually come up with lots of strategy especially busineses that is trending.

I believe that any good company who is offering you stocks should be giving you dividends normally. There are so many things that you stand to benefit by holding their stock and that should be your right .

Well that was one of the things that one did not really put and factor when i was doing these online stuff,but i have come to discover that they usually come up with lots of strategy especially busineses that is trending.
You could actually ask them for their investor's logins and detail before investing so that you could figure out whether they are good at Trading or otherwise.

You could actually ask them for their investor's logins and detail before investing so that you could figure out whether they are good at Trading or otherwise.
Well as things unfolds i have cone to understand the type of questions and inquiry that i should be making when someone would come with any for of business venture to me.

Hardluck mate, the truth about trading is that it is it better to take it as a personal responsibility so that you can learn in case of the inevitable losses we incure .

Hardluck mate, the truth about trading is that it is it better to take it as a personal responsibility so that you can learn in case of the inevitable losses we incure .
That was what I discovered,the thing about trading in some of these commodities is that you gain experience more when you are doing the trading yourself and that will help you to adopt the strategy the will suit your trading pattern.

That was what I discovered,the thing about trading in some of these commodities is that you gain experience more when you are doing the trading yourself and that will help you to adopt the strategy the will suit your trading pattern.
Alot don't know about that, that is why they end up with the notion that trading is gambling and you can't make something out of the markets. It takes some level of responsibility to be accountable and profitable.

Alot don't know about that, that is why they end up with the notion that trading is gambling and you can't make something out of the markets. It takes some level of responsibility to be accountable and profitable.
I could remember when a friend of mine actually asked me about the profit that is gotten from the tradig of forex,and where it is gotten from,i have to explain to him that the forex market is an international trading platform,that you gain base on currency volatility.

I believe in compounding profits, in other words, I like reinvesting. Therefore, I would like to have stocks instead of cash dividends. This will help me grow my assets and in the long run build my wealth.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back