Do you prefere dividends or potential value increasing stocks and

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I prefer potential value increasing stocks because it believe in long term investment. Identifying a potential stock that shows promise of success increases in value over time. Hence , if you use money to purchase it when the value of once low , it you get more profits when the value increases. It also enables you to have a sense of belonging in that company stocks also.

This is absolutely spot on and the explains my bias for top rated companies with high track record of increasing growth. Some blue chip companies/startups have this potential as well but they can be difficult to spot from a distance.

I personally would go for value appreciation of my stock, because once your stock increases,you are bound to get what is obtainable there.

This is entirely accurate and explains my preference for highly rated businesses with a proven track record of expanding their business.
Although they can be challenging to notice from a distance, some blue chip firms and startups also have this potential.

Investment in stocks requires someone who has a very good knowledge about it which may enable the person to be able to dictate stocks with good or better potentials that will earned him better profit in the future.

if i invested in a company, i would always look forward to my dividend, which is the reward of my investment, so i prefer taking dividends rather than waiting for the value to increase over time.

Investment in stocks requires someone who has a very good knowledge about it which may enable the person to be able to dictate stocks with good or better potentials that will earned him better profit in the future.
Probably, before you invest in stocks, it is always important and necessary you acquire the necessary knowledge required. You must know how to make your own research and know what the future holds for a particular company to make profit from their stock.

Probably, before you invest in stocks, it is always important and necessary you acquire the necessary knowledge required. You must know how to make your own research and know what the future holds for a particular company to make profit from their stock.
getting the required knowledge before investing on the stock market is a must except you want to lose your hard earned money in a twinkle of an eye which is very possible on the stock market

Personally I will prefer increasing value stocks because the major reason for investment is to make profit and such investments gives guarantee to long term investment without fault.

getting the required knowledge before investing on the stock market is a must except you want to lose your hard earned money in a twinkle of an eye which is very possible on the stock market
Probably, this is why I always advise people not to be in a hurry whenever they are making Investment. It is always important and necessary to acquire the necessary knowledge.

I prefer potential value increasing stocks because it believe in long term investment. Identifying a potential stock that shows promise of success increases in value over time. Hence , if you use money to purchase it when the value of once low , it you get more profits when the value increases. It also enables you to have a sense of belonging in that company stocks also.
That is actually a true fact about shares and investment,but one thing you need to know about investment especially shares is that one should employ the services of a brooker to guide him on the right stock to buy.

Probably, this is why I always advise people not to be in a hurry whenever they are making Investment. It is always important and necessary to acquire the necessary knowledge.
I do not know why people do not take some time to learn how things work before investing there money on things they do not know much about this would really help to avoid issues.

I do not know why people do not take some time to learn how things work before investing there money on things they do not know much about this would really help to avoid issues.
so many people are always in a hurry to make profit online that is why they end up wasting money. Taking your time to learn properly is very important and necessary if you want to be profitable on the internet.

so many people are always in a hurry to make profit online that is why they end up wasting money. Taking your time to learn properly is very important and necessary if you want to be profitable on the internet.
You are absolutely on point, the impulsiveness to make money and be rich in a short period of time has caused alot to take bad investment decisions that resulted in huge losses

You are absolutely on point, the impulsiveness to make money and be rich in a short period of time has caused alot to take bad investment decisions that resulted in huge losses
Probably, that is what I always try as much as possible to avoid. many people on the internet always have this kind of mindset to get rich quickly that is why they fall for such scams.

Probably, that is what I always try as much as possible to avoid. many people on the internet always have this kind of mindset to get rich quickly that is why they fall for such scams.
It is not bad itself, aiming to get rich at a fast phase is possible and it is not totally bad. How we approach the process is what really matters. I intend to be rich very quick too.

It is not bad itself, aiming to get rich at a fast phase is possible and it is not totally bad. How we approach the process is what really matters. I intend to be rich very quick too.
If you want to get rich quick from something then you must try as much as possible to do the work but you should not expect magic overnight. You can give yourself a period of 3 months or 6 months as the case may be.

If you want to get rich quick from something then you must try as much as possible to do the work but you should not expect magic overnight. You can give yourself a period of 3 months or 6 months as the case may be.
It is definitely the way of hardwork that brings about the dream into reality. Getting rich quick is not necessarily getting rich easy. It definitely requires efforts from your part

That is a fact,most persons that want to invest would not want to go through the route of proper investigation about the nature of what they are being shown before investing their money.

That is a fact,most persons that want to invest would not want to go through the route of proper investigation about the nature of what they are being shown before investing their money.
And that has resulted into many investment regrets. Some go to the extent of quiting investments because of the bad Investment decisions they made blindly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back