What's new

Do you prefere dividends or potential value increasing stocks and why?

Pousinha

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This year I began with the stocks, as savings is no more considered an investment since Central Bank haven't stopped to cut interest rates. Savings interests got under inflation, that's prejudicial for investments. But stocks need to be studied a lot, being so volatiles and following the market developing. I still remember my old economics, business and tax laws studies for first degree, but in this field it's never enough. I began with poadcasts about stocks and my first investments pointed to value increasing stocks. I earned a very little amount, swing trade mode. Then I began to think about medium or long term stocks investments, but here the difficulty to choose the right ones comes with market volatility. After additional studying, I came to prefere dividends, to get interests whatever a roller coaster market does. Clearly, even in this sense is important to point to the financial health and stability of the companies we buy stocks, in addition to dividend yeld.

I think if you want some sort of monthly or yearly income out of stocks then dividend based stocks are good. And you can buy them in bulk to earn some reasonable dividend out of it. But if the amount is small then things can get pretty small in comparison. What you should do in that case is invest into the mutual funds which puts on growth instead of dividend withdrawal.

In my country mutual funds are not so good: when the interests are even below inflation and worse, below savings, as it's happening since long, it's not worth at all. We only enrich banks partners, as they also use to charge customers with heavy administrative fees. Then there are multimarket and stocks funds and I owned them, but I was forced to withdraw them quickly because they were all hardly beaten by coronavirus and I needed to withdraw to not lose thousands of reais. So I reversed to stocks, but I can't hurry up investing big once. Along the year I invested a little more than 1% of total investments, but I'm in need to study more, first than buy other stocks.

The increase in the stock value is dictated by many factors and primary is the law of demand - when there is a high demand the price tends to go up and when there is no demand the price goes down. But it doesn't apply to all stocks because blue chip stocks are somewhat controlled by the company. The biggest bank here does not sell stocks because when they have new stocks for expansion they sell it to their employees first. Anyway, when it comes to dividends it is the decision of the company to give dividends when the company earned good in the past year.

It's good to see that you are diversifying your Investment into stocks due to inflation and some other harsh economic policies. Before you buy a stock you must ask yourself why you want to put your hard earned money in the stock. Divided stock pays the retirees while potential growing stock is majorly based for those who are still in active service but you can still choose based on what suit your interest.

This year I began with the stocks, as savings is no more considered an investment since Central Bank haven't stopped to cut interest rates. Savings interests got under inflation, that's prejudicial for investments. But stocks need to be studied a lot, being so volatiles and following the market developing. I still remember my old economics, business and tax laws studies for first degree, but in this field it's never enough. I began with poadcasts about stocks and my first investments pointed to value increasing stocks. I earned a very little amount, swing trade mode. Then I began to think about medium or long term stocks investments, but here the difficulty to choose the right ones comes with market volatility. After additional studying, I came to prefere dividends, to get interests whatever a roller coaster market does. Clearly, even in this sense is important to point to the financial health and stability of the companies we buy stocks, in addition to dividend yeld.
People who trade stock do the swing trade, the go in, look for a stock with prospect, wait to see the price increase then sells and move to the next, they don't care about dividends.

But if you want to invest for the long term, then you will take share dividends into consideration.

I am still learning, the person that introduce the stock to me is a colleague and he only told me I will get the dividend at the end of the year so that is my watch word, and I am not aware of any other way to the income.

I think I prefer dividends, it's being paid on monthly basis, but it depends on the type of stock that you bought some pays you high dividends while others has a very low dividends, although some sites site offer you dividends weekly as the case may be, so your platforms determines how much they pay you.

Dividend are safer ways to invest in stocks because critically looking at it, preferred stocks or investing stocks for future purposes may yield high profit but it may not be feasible if the stock market crashes.

Many people including myself would prefer dividends over increasing stock value. The former was why I initially wanted to invest. So anything short of that might not be welcomed

Savings isn't considered a worthwhile form of investment. Is just a way of putting the funds aside for any future purposes. I prefer investing in more advanced way just as you find favour buying stocks online.

I've been thinking on where to put my money and get some profit at the end of the day,since bank keep deducting my balance and it kind of worrisome, so I will also buy some stock as well.

I prefer potential value increase in stock dividend because increasing stock helps you to make more value without any credits at the end.

trading stocks is one of the businesses I want to venture into in the nearest future but I have not really understood how this works. I think I will be making more research about it.

I see you have made your research about this stuff and if the dividends are the best option for an investor then maybe. I don't know much about the volatility of the stock market to make an informed opinion.

I prefer value increasing stocks. Even if such stocks reduce in price, I still have the opportunity of making it back if I hold that stock for a longer period.

I prefer stocks that increase with my notice than all this dividends shit , just last month apple payed dividends selectively

I prefer both of them because dividend is going to become a residual income for me. I will also like appreciation in price and value so that I will make more profit.

I'll prefer potential value increasing stocks so I can get concurrent rewards or profits on investment as the stock increases in value as well.
I wouldn't be happy seeing the price of a stock go up and I still receive the same little amount over and over.

The investment into stock is an important avenue to maximise benefit from your investment,one of the benefit is that you have the leverage of getting dividens from the annual returns from the stock,and also bonuses as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back