What's new

Do you prefer websites that can be accessed via mobile?

Forums are easier for me to use them on my smartphone. It's even better when the forum have an application version of it which can be used on smartphone too. I use my smartphone more than I do with either my desktop or laptop. If more forums are not mobile compactible, it will be difficult for me to use it frequently.

I wouldn't say I prefer them, but I prefer when a site is adaptive, as in it changes depending on the device you're using. So you can use the same link to access the same site, but it should be adaptive to where the site will adapt to the screen you're on, so the site should turn mobile when on a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet.

Adaptive web design is the way to go if you want websites to work on all platforms.

Adaptive web design is the way to go if you want websites to work on all platforms.

This is very correct and it's definitely the way forward because it means that you have made the preservation for everyone single person out there who are making use of any kind of device to access and use your website. It's always annoying having to do your adjustment on your device for the site you're using to set up well on your screen.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back