What's new

Do you prefer to read books, watch movies, or both?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
There are many movies that also have book adaptations. One that springs to mind for me being that I am a huge fan is Harry Potter. Not only do we have movies that are always amazing to watch over and over but we also have books and usually, if you have watched the movie and read the books you will find that sometimes, there is more to the story in the books over say the movies.

I myself have watched the Harry Potter movies so many times and I have read the books at least once and it would see that there is a lot of differences in the books compared to the movies and being able to watch the movies and read the books gives your two different perspectives for the story.

When it comes to movies that have books as well, are you someone who prefers to watch movies, read books or both?

There are many movies that also have book adaptations. One that springs to mind for me being that I am a huge fan is Harry Potter. Not only do we have movies that are always amazing to watch over and over but we also have books and usually, if you have watched the movie and read the books you will find that sometimes, there is more to the story in the books over say the movies.

I myself have watched the Harry Potter movies so many times and I have read the books at least once and it would see that there is a lot of differences in the books compared to the movies and being able to watch the movies and read the books gives your two different perspectives for the story.

When it comes to movies that have books as well, are you someone who prefers to watch movies, read books or both?
I would say that both should be done When you read a book, after reading it, a just arises in you. Means reading a book can also increase your knowledge and watching a movie can also.

I actually love doing both, so its usually what i feel like doing at the moment. There are times where i read only books, cause that's what i crave for, while there are other times i just watch movies or a particular kind of movie.

Actually, if the book is very good, I prefer the book since it helps me more to retain the information, if what I want is simply to disconnect, I look to watch a movie or a series, sometimes instead of reading I also listen to an audiobook while I do other things

I sadly don't read a lot of books anymore. Not since my last time working at a call center have I read a book. I think the last book I read was one of the Game of Throne books though, but I never went on to the second book.

If I watch the movie first, I will have no desire to read the books. That's why I never read Songs of Ice and Fire, The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter because I watched the shows/movies first. However, if a book I enjoyed gets a movie adaptation, I would like to watch the movie because I want to see the treatment of the story.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back