Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think we need to be quick in withdrawing when our investments have yielded the desired growth and no need to wait for a longer period but this is my point of view and others may not like it as they may feel that they need to wait for the minimum period that they have decided to see if the prices can increase further.

Do You Prefer to Invest Long Term or Short Term

I think we need to be quick in withdrawing when our investments have yielded the desired growth and no need to wait for a longer period but this is my point of view and others may not like it as they may feel that they need to wait for the minimum period that they have decided to see if the prices can increase further.

Do You Prefer to Invest Long Term or Short Term
It depends on what I am investing in and it also depends on how much money I am expecting from it.

That's right and as for crypto we need to think about short term as per my observations but in order to earn more long term is best

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back