Do you prefer post to host plans?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen a lot of forums offering this incentive these days. However, the post requirement is quite high for about 400-500 posts a month and if you don't meet that requirement, they will bring down your site.

Still, if you could post that much, then you would be able to have free hosting for your website. I believe these days, they are even offering domain registrations if you post a lot. What are your thoughts on these plans?

As for me, I wouldn't prefer such plans. I have free time now but once I get a job, I won't be able to be active in websites I like. So, I can't really make such commitments. Is this the same for you guys as well?

To be honest, I don't think I've ever heard of post to host plans. I could understand if it's a site and you're trying to post articles and all that, but I didn't know they did something like this for forums.

400-500 posts a month is doable, but with how forums are less and less popular these days, it's tough to bring in new members.

And if it's free after getting that many posts, what happens if issues come up? Will these services have good support for free?

Well,your opinion of accepting the offer of hosting a site is same as mine but the decision of you leaving the host domain is not a good idea even though it depends on the nature of offline job. As for me I will keep on striving to maintain the domain

Making about 500 post in a month is actually a very huge thing to do and some hosting plans right now are very cheap at up to $3 in a month so why not just go for it.

I'll not entertain this idea no matter how good it sounds. Post to host is simply another means of getting hosting plans for free which aren't reliable in any way. It's better to pay and get premium service.

I don't like these kinds of arrangements myself. It seems like a means to just use and dump people. I would rather have my own forum or site and have it grow organically than rely on someone else.

I don't own a website for now but i feel when i own one, i would like to try out this plan. I would really strive to meet the post requirements so i would be able to have free hosting for my website.

If there is going to be hosting solutions like this then this is actually very good but then you will have to understand that it is going to limit you to a lot of things especially if you have somebody that wants to monetize your website.

Making about 500 post in a month is actually a very huge thing to do and some hosting plans right now are very cheap at up to $3 in a month so why not just go for it.
500 post a month is a lot of content you would be dishing out and with time if you keep that number up, you content would soon become low except you are on the entertainment and sport niche and not like educational niche where you have to come up with idea.

I have seen a lot of forums offering this incentive these days. However, the post requirement is quite high for about 400-500 posts a month and if you don't meet that requirement, they will bring down your site.

Still, if you could post that much, then you would be able to have free hosting for your website. I believe these days, they are even offering domain registrations if you post a lot. What are your thoughts on these plans?

As for me, I wouldn't prefer such plans. I have free time now but once I get a job, I won't be able to be active in websites I like. So, I can't really make such commitments. Is this the same for you guys as well?

Post to host plans can be beneficial in some situations, as they allow you to keep your website and its associated data on the same server. This can be useful if you need to make frequent changes to your website, as it can help reduce the amount of time needed for the changes to take effect. Also, post to host plans can help to reduce the amount of maintenance needed, because all the data is stored in one place. However, it is necessary to consider the drawbacks of such plans including the limited scalability and the potential for increased downtime if the server fails

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back