Do you prefer making money online?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If I am to choose between making money online and offline, and the money made is the same then I will choose making money online. Due to the advantages it has I prefer it to working offline.

What about you? Between making money online and offline which one do you actually prefer?

Actually yes. I prefer making money online sometimes compared to working offline to amoe money based in some reasons.

Working online is more easier, simply and more effective because it can be done at your own freewill.

If I am to choose between making money online and offline, and the money made is the same then I will choose making money online. Due to the advantages it has I prefer it to working offline.

What about you? Between making money online and offline which one do you actually prefer?
I prefer working a real job because I make many friends and have many experiences. I like working with people, communicating with them, and pleasing them, which is what I do, and I dearly love my job.

Yes, U prefer making money online to making money offline even if the pay is the same. I feel a kind of freedom that comes with working online. While working online, I can easily multi task.

I prefer working a real job because I make many friends and have many experiences. I like working with people, communicating with them, and pleasing them, which is what I do, and I dearly love my job.

I have always preferred earning money online over 9 to 5 jobs because i can adjust my schedule and deal with other stuff when it comes to other issues in life.

I will always choose online jobs and businesses despite of their low payments because online jobs and businesses have alot of facilities.

I will always choose online jobs and businesses despite of their low payments because online jobs and businesses have alot of facilities.
I used to prefer working offline but it got to a point when I began to make so much money online and I was able to do it at my own convenience instead of going to my workplace everyday.

I will always go for online jobs. Since 2008, I have been working online. It helped me in meeting some of my needs during college. I currently have an online job that is related to writing. Aside from that, I participate in many PTP forum websites.

I prefer making online than engaging in offline business. Online business is very flexible. It is also allow liberty because it can be done at the comfortability. Though it has its challenges as well

I used to prefer working offline but it got to a point when I began to make so much money online and I was able to do it at my own convenience instead of going to my workplace everyday.
This is the biggest reason that most people want to work online, there is no need to go to your workplace or have time limitations, you can complete tasks whenever you want.

Actually to some extent, I will prefer making money online based on some reasons such as it's more easier to make money online compared to offline and also most of it jobs can be done at your convenience.

Well, there was a point when I was not able to explore the right kind of online money making website. However, as the time passed, I began to discover new money making opportunities that worked well.

I love making money offline and online. I don't prefer one to another maybe this is because I love making money. There is no way I can't perform well. I love to be disciplined to make money and love to make money whenever I want.

This is the biggest reason that most people want to work online, there is no need to go to your workplace or have time limitations, you can complete tasks whenever you want.
You can also engage in offline and online business at the same time. Online business also requires some mental stress but it is not as stressful as offline business

I've never had an offline job and so i can't really tell for sure if i prefer working online to working offline. I really do like working online though because i can work at my convenient time.

You can also engage in offline and online business at the same time. Online business also requires some mental stress but it is not as stressful as offline business
Definitely, this can be my biggest dream to have both, online business and offline business because both are profitable and if one is not doing well then you can generate money from other one.

Definitely, this can be my biggest dream to have both, online business and offline business because both are profitable and if one is not doing well then you can generate money from other one.
This is why I have always told people not to depend on one source of income. There are many sources of income that we can depend on instead of focusing on one.

Yes, I prefer to make money online because of it's many benefits and relatively low barrier to entry. Most online money making methods only require a computer or mobile device and solid internet connection.

This is why I have always told people not to depend on one source of income. There are many sources of income that we can depend on instead of focusing on one.
You are doing great. When you have several income streams and one of your streams is not generating money for you then you can take profits from others.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back