What's new

Do you prefer live and in person events to virtual ones?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
A community I work with has done festivals the last two years. They both were virtual events, but we want to go in person eventually. But what do you prefer? I think virtual gives you more options. While in person you can get bigger I think. Maybe have performances and exhibitions.

What do you prefer?

I prefer in-person events because they offer a unique atmosphere and experience that cannot be replicated virtually. They allow face-to-face interaction and networking, which can be valuable for building relationships and creating a sense of community. In-person events can also offer a larger scale and more impactful experience, with larger audiences and more extensive exhibitions.

Live events allow for more dynamic and interactive content, such as live demonstrations, interactive sessions, and hands-on activities. Virtual events can provide some interactivity, but it is limited by the technology and platform being used. I rather prefer live events.

Personally for me, there's no fun in any kind of event that's carried out in a virtual setting. These kind of events needs physical connection to make it real. Almost our every day life event are carried out online. We need that one time to connect it our real world like human beings.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back