What's new

Do you prefer a home cooked meal or eating out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the previous three years i was always prefer to eat out until i got chronic gastritis and now im always
eating at home i decided not to go to restaurants again

There are specific foods that you will not be able to prepare at home well as restaurants do .. And the opposite can be said ... For example, sushi cannot be prepared at home in the way that restaurants bring ... Also, the person’s routine plays a role, no matter how sometimes you may have to go to the restaurant Because of the lack of time and with time you will become addicted to this restaurant and avoid cooking even if the opportunity arises ... But if the person is married, eating at home is considered a ritual of the house

Home cooked with love, I am master in the kitchen, been doing it since I was 6. I love to experiment

The healthy foods are made only in home of course but there some ones which you can prepare them there so you need to go out lonely or with your friends to eat and enjoy in a restaurant (I mean Pizza, Tacos...).

Currently I am not eating outside due to the Covid-19.

Personally, I like home cooking better, before I went to the restaurant twice a month, and I enjoyed it, a different meal. But nothing like eating at home

I prefer a home cooked meal compared to restaurant meals.... At home you get to eat nutritious and well prepared meals when compared to foods cooked outside..... you also get to eat a larger quantity and get satisfied

You cannot guarantee healthy food at restaurant because it is not healthy at all however meals prepared in the house are most of time healthy except if it is cake.

I always prefer a home cooked meal. Nothing better than eating a good home cooked meal on a cold winter's night.
An home cooked meal kind of gives a satisfaction you won't get from eating out. Though there are some restaurants that gives top notch service that will make one question home cooked meal.
Post automatically merged:

I always prefer a home cooked meal. Nothing better than eating a good home cooked meal on a cold winter's night.
An home cooked meal kind of gives a satisfaction you won't get from eating out. Though there are some restaurants that gives top notch service that will make one question home cooked meal.

I prefer home cooked meals rather than eating out and I even preferred to be the one to cook my food than anyone cooking the food for me because I have a good taste for good food.

To me, the best is home made food. I love the food I make myself and besides when it comes to hygiene, I know of everything compared to food from outside and the cost of getting that will be expensive and you may not be filled at the long run

I prefer home eating since it's become a part of me to get home before i eat anything at all no matter how hungry i was so i guess it became like a behavior to cook in the house.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer home eating since it's become a part of me to get home before i eat anything at all no matter how hungry i was so i guess it became like a behavior to cook in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back