What's new

Do you pay attention to Google Page Rank?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When I first started out creating and building up forums one of the main things I used to keep an eye on was Google page rank. I used to pay a lot of attention to it if I am honest where it would be like a habit to check it daily and sometimes more than once a day. Fast forward 13 years of me running and owning forums and now I don't tend to even check my page rank as much as I used to and haven't really felt the need to if I am honest.

Do you check your Google page rank? If you do, how often do you check it and do you feel it helps you to check it?

Last edited:
Actually I consistently do check on Google page ranking to see and monitor the activities on my page. I do check the ranking hourly like 6 to 8 times a day.

checking your page ranking six to seven times a day is much as you do not need to stress yourself so much in checking how much you are making from google except you do have the time

Google page rank do matter and I do care about it. If your page is not rank high on google, it'll be difficult for your blog to organic traffic from google. It's always an added advantage to have your blog rank in google first or second page.

Google page rank do matter and I do care about it. If your page is not rank high on google, it'll be difficult for your blog to organic traffic from google. It's always an added advantage to have your blog rank in google first or second page.
if your page is not well ranked on google then you would hardly get organic traffic, this is why you need to be at the top of your game with search engine optimization and spend a lot of time with it.

When I first started out creating and building up forums one of the main things I used to keep an eye on was Google page rank. I used to pay a lot of attention to it if I am honest where it would be like a habit to check it daily and sometimes more than once a day. Fast forward 13 years of me running and owning forums and now I don't tend to even check my page rank as much as I used to and haven't really felt the need to if I am honest.

Do you check your Google page rank? If you do, how often do you check it and do you feel it helps you to check it?
I think that it is essential to check where your website is ranked or indexed on Google because monetizing a website is very simple when you are indexed quite highly on the search engine. This is why you have to be smart in choosing keywords in your content posted on the website

You need to pay attention to Search Engine Result Page Rank. You have higher chances of receiving traffic if your rank in the top 5 spots compared to the 20th spot., You will receive more traffic if you rank on the first page compared to the page.

@Shortie I did not gave any attention to google page rank because I know this is hard to grab signups or visitors from Google due to the high number of websites then it stills just a dream to be ranked in the first google results. To grab signups or conversions then try to make advertising on forums or microjob sites or admailers or something like that.

Well, I don't pay attention to Google page rank since I'm not accustomed to it. And, to be frank, this is very useful for users to receive more traffics if pay attention. However I am very busy at work offline than to be checking, maybe when I'm fully back online I would take it as responsibility.

When I optimize a website for SEO, I do, in fact, take Google Page Rank into consideration. A web page's reputation or applicability can be determined using Page Rank since sites with far more links from many other webpages are more likely to be prominent or important than ones with less links.

Once ot comes to Google rank, I do not really pay attention to it but I learnt that it is very good to know the legitimacy of some websites. I may start to pay attention to it soon.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back