What's new

Do you often use your days off and sick days?

When it comes to the aspect of doing job and ensuring that you contribute your own quota to the growth of the organisation,you should understand that your body is made of of systems that needs rest.

Days off are days to rest actually. You should allow your body to also regain it's shape and not overwork. But at times when you have had enough rest, you can do one or two things in such days.

Yeah.. when ever you feel weak and dizzy it is very good to take a nap, it might be that it is because of over stressing yourself that might lead to the weakness of the body and others.
If you feel dizzy it will be very difficult for you to achieve maximum results. Taking a quick nap is always very important because it will refresh you and make your brain to be concentrated.

The point you raised is true, most especially people who are above the age of 40 In this situation you shouldn't be overworking yourself to a point that you neglect your medical care just because you are interested to make money. No ! your life is more important.

Well, it entirely depends on the health of individual. There are many people who are quite healthy and they can work for long hours and there are some young people as well who become tired too early.

I can't remember the last time I took off from business work, just wow.
a business depends on you and you cannot abandon it just like that so you simply skips it to another time lol

Well being sick is not a good thing if you don't have a good health and how can you earn for your self if you are being streak with yourself to earn day and night and do not take rest or days off then you are doing very wrong with yourself and health as well. I Always take off take some rest to get good heart to start my work again that is necessary for our good health.

Well, it entirely depends on the health of individual. There are many people who are quite healthy and they can work for long hours and there are some young people as well who become tired too early.
Yes that's a nice one too and your health status is what must be put into consideration. obviously people who are healthy are likely to work much more than people who are not.

Well if anyone is sick or he or she feel bored and weak, such person should just try to rest and take some medications than coming to the work and something will come and happen.
it is always very important and necessary for sick people to have enough rest so that they can be able to regain their strength. If they are working for a business venture they need to be given some weeks of leave.

Yes that's a nice one too and your health status is what must be put into consideration. obviously people who are healthy are likely to work much more than people who are not.

This is why I think that breaks should be taken for sure. This also includes taking leaves from work and trying to refresh your mind. We are humans and we are not supposed to work 24 hours a day.

Some people use them because they are not very needed in their jobs and their job is not really depending on them, but some are just too busy so their job is not really allowing them to take them often, sometimes a business depends on you and you cannot abandon it just like that so you simply postpones it to another period, when it will be possible to use it. Days off and sick days are days everyone who is working is in a need of, so even those people who are too busy at their jobs need to insist to get what they deserve, that is my opinion about it. So what about you do you use them often? and if so how sastisfied are you with the amount of days that your country and job permit.
I am not an employee but many other employees use their off days and sick days, if you are the employer or business owner then it would be very difficult to take a day off especially if your business is new, you will need to work hard for it.

This is why I think that breaks should be taken for sure. This also includes taking leaves from work and trying to refresh your mind. We are humans and we are not supposed to work 24 hours a day.
Taking breaks is necessary most especially for people that have to work all the time , but what about those that are working online. Is it really necessary for them to take a break ?

That's the best thing to do. But you cannot just sit out of work because of sickness. You need to inform your company about the state of your health. Some company have strict rules and regulations that they strictly follow.

Well for me I think Every single person need a day off just to regain his lost strength from his stress work. Health is wealth for everyone and it needed to be maintained and observed at all cost no matter how much the job depends on you and what you want

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back