What's new

Do you often use your days off and sick days?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some people use them because they are not very needed in their jobs and their job is not really depending on them, but some are just too busy so their job is not really allowing them to take them often, sometimes a business depends on you and you cannot abandon it just like that so you simply postpones it to another period, when it will be possible to use it. Days off and sick days are days everyone who is working is in a need of, so even those people who are too busy at their jobs need to insist to get what they deserve, that is my opinion about it. So what about you do you use them often? and if so how sastisfied are you with the amount of days that your country and job permit.

Health is wealth because you can't work if you are not medically fit so I always take some time off work to rejuvenate some lost energy and when ever I am not feeling too well I take the day off to rest.

If I was working and I got sick I will definitely go for an off. I think all jobs offer sick off, because that is an emergency and a right to. You can't even be able to work well when you are not felling ok.

Not really. I only use them for doctor appointments and if I need to go somewhere during working hours.

My job is not something I find myself desperate to get away from but I can't say I am 100% happy with it either.

There is no way a person who is sick can continue working you can some beark because there is no way you can start working with your health, so if one get sick you can definitely go off.

I will usually try to use my off days I'm sick this to try to recuperate very well because work is definitely something that is starsky and you will not want to be doing it every time.

Actually if I am sick, if the sickness is not really tough, I usually still try to earn alittle online but when my brain can not reason well, I do stopping doing anything of earning online.

Some people use them because they are not very needed in their jobs and their job is not really depending on them, but some are just too busy so their job is not really allowing them to take them often, sometimes a business depends on you and you cannot abandon it just like that so you simply postpones it to another period, when it will be possible to use it. Days off and sick days are days everyone who is working is in a need of, so even those people who are too busy at their jobs need to insist to get what they deserve, that is my opinion about it. So what about you do you use them often? and if so how sastisfied are you with the amount of days that your country and job permit.
Some duties/task in an organization for some people/worker might not be tedious enough to warrant them taking their off/sick leave,especially when an amount is tied to you forgoing such off/sick leave.

Actually if I am sick, if the sickness is not really tough, I usually still try to earn alittle online but when my brain can not reason well, I do stopping doing anything of earning online.
I will try to do my duties moderately if the illness isn't really serious. However, I will call the day off if I notice that I am unable to perform my tasks effectively due to my condition.

Working online when you are stick is not that easy because you will not be reasoning well and once it reaches a level it will be as if you are just wastiny your time on a particular stuff because of dizziness.

When ever I get a sick leave I will go to the hospital for check up,then I will come back home to rest and relax, and that would be by sleeping, and watching movies.

I am a workaholic type of person person whenever I was given the day off at work and the house is boring , I still go to work to do one or two things just to keep myself busy .

There's a saying that says health is wealth, if you don't have a good health I don't think if it's a good idea to stress yourself, that's why it's always advisible to take some days off work.

Every human being need a day off just to regain his lost strength from his stress work. Health is wealth for everyone and it needed to be maintained and observed at all cost no matter how much the job depends on you.

Every human being need a day off just to regain his lost strength from his stress work. Health is wealth for everyone and it needed to be maintained and observed at all cost no matter how much the job depends on you.
Creating a day off is very important, that is why I always take a nap whenever I feel weak so that I wouldn't jeopardize my health. This is what we should keep doing all the time.

Well if one is a little bit sick, it is good that he or she just calm down and relax till he recover before starting earning money online most especially if it's working and post to pay forums.

Well if one is a little bit sick, it is good that he or she just calm down and relax till he recover before starting earning money online most especially if it's working and post to pay forums.
Health is wealth. if you are sick and you still continue to strive hard that you want to work and earn money most especially if you are working online you will end up making nothing because you will not be productive.

Health is wealth. if you are sick and you still continue to strive hard that you want to work and earn money most especially if you are working online you will end up making nothing because you will not be productive.
Your health should come first in whatever you are doing. You can not give your best at work if you are not healthy and you are forcing yourself to do more you will end up earning nothing.

Creating a day off is very important, that is why I always take a nap whenever I feel weak so that I wouldn't jeopardize my health. This is what we should keep doing all the time.
Yeah.. when ever you feel weak and dizzy it is very good to take a nap, it might be that it is because of over stressing yourself that might lead to the weakness of the body and others.

When i used to be a worker, I l rearely fall sick and so i rarely had sick days but i do use my day offs often. It was very necessary in order for me to get enough rest and achieve something that is not business related.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back