What's new

Do you offer custom services when working online?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
As I work as a freelancer online I like to offer certain services but I do allow customers who wish to order from me to discuss with me a potential custom order that I will price up for them and then complete for them if its do-able. Sometimes it's a mixture of different forums with a certain amount of posts on several different forums and I don't mind taking these.

Do you offer custom services when working online? Is there anything that you will not take when it comes to custom orders?

Such custom orders are really great if they are doable. They increase your income as a freelancer since you go beyond your comfort zone to earn more. But not all custom orders are doable, you have to choose wisely b

I know couple of platforms where you can get custom orders and I have gotten some of them and I was able to execute them and get payment promptly. Some of this website webmaster forums.

I have never offer any custom service while working as a freelancer. But I think it's going to be great avenue for those who offer it to make more money. I'm looking to try freelancing again after about 2 years leave. May be this time I will offer custom service.

When I sell websites, free migration is the part of the deal. I also offer free 30 says customer service. If you offer customer services, it is very likely that you will also be able to sell more products.

When I sell websites, free migration is the part of the deal. I also offer free 30 says customer service. If you offer customer services, it is very likely that you will also be able to sell more products.
That's a very laudable gesure because it will attract clients to purchasing your services because they are sure to have their querries attended to promptly, which is one of the things that each and every business owners should keep doing.

I also offer free 30 days of marketing. Offering customer service will help you gain customer trust when you include the service along with the deal. People can accept average products but they will not like bad service

I also offer free 30 days of marketing. Offering customer service will help you gain customer trust when you include the service along with the deal. People can accept average products but they will not like bad service
You have a lot of exciting features for a customesr who patronizes you and that is well enough for them to keep coming back to purchase more of your commodity at all times.

You have a lot of exciting features for a customesr who patronizes you and that is well enough for them to keep coming back to purchase more of your commodity at all times.
Each and every businesses should have mechanisms that will make customers to keep coming back because that is what will keep the business running and such kind of business is going to stand the test of time.

Each and every businesses should have mechanisms that will make customers to keep coming back because that is what will keep the business running and such kind of business is going to stand the test of time.
I agreed with your point because the aim of a business is to increase sales and the only way the business will grow its profit rate is by ensuring that the old customers keep coming back and also attracting new ones.

Actually customers service is very necessary when you do business online because that will give your customers a very good access to reach you easily and even make an order for goods.

I know about selling website but I have not engage in it. From what I heard, it's a profitable business that more than ten times of investment. As you're offering the custom service, I guess it'll attract many people.

It doe snot cost any money to build a website if you already have a domain and hosting and if you write your own articles, but if you manage to sell even for $200, you will make $200 profit (except domain cost, though)

Personally I haven't done that before but I believe it's a good business because it will gives you the opportunity to earned some money from what they intend to buy from you or supply to them at a specific price schedule.

As I work as a freelancer online I like to offer certain services but I do allow customers who wish to order from me to discuss with me a potential custom order that I will price up for them and then complete for them if its do-able. Sometimes it's a mixture of different forums with a certain amount of posts on several different forums and I don't mind taking these.

Do you offer custom services when working online? Is there anything that you will not take when it comes to custom orders?

I think that it is much better to offer customer services regardless of how you work. This is because customer service is one of the essential part of the business.

Actually customers service is one of the most essential parts of business and I believe it can only be effective when you have something to offer to people while working online. It helps you to know the need of the people and how it can be meet up with.

Actually customers service is one of the most essential parts of business and I believe it can only be effective when you have something to offer to people while working online. It helps you to know the need of the people and how it can be meet up with.
That is it because one can not just open a new online platform and the members will just be expecting customer service just in the beginning, he or she needs to see what he or she is benefiting first.

Such custom orders are really great if they are doable. They increase your income as a freelancer since you go beyond your comfort zone to earn more. But not all custom orders are doable, you have to choose wisely b
You're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you want to enjoy making money through this method. It's expected of you to make sure you get this category of people.

Well I think this depends on the kind of work you are doing,if it's part of your job it will be a good idea to go for it, it will also help you In terms of earning More money.

If a platform gives me the opportunity to offer custom offers that is tailored for the need of such customer, them I would offer it to them as it would make my work a lot more easier and professional

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back