What's new

Do you network among your local community?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your work or anything else you do, do you ever network among your local community? I think it's a great way to promote a business, but also a good way to meet friendly neighbors and possible business partners even.

So, do you network among your local community?

With WhatsApp local community networking has become so easy. Whenever I have need, I just have to post it in our group and immediately I get a response. People share lot of things in the group and we also have physical gatherings and celebrations once in a while.

I do share the things I or the company I work for does with all my friends and family through WhatsApp or Instagram wherever I am connecting with them. I don't do it get any personal benefit but just to share my proud moments with my loved ones.

I have a Facebook page that I created for networking with the local community. When I created the page, I was very active, I even ran ads to reach a big audience, but slowly I was less active and I eventually forgot the community. I am planning to return to my communnity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back