What's new

Do you need a suped up PC to mine currency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to getting into mining crypto currency, do you need a super fast PC to do it? Or could you use just about anything? I've asked about other ways of mining, but is it best to get a suped up PC to mine? And the faster your PC is the more you can mine?

the better your PC is, the more profit you make, but a small thing you need to know, is that you need more than a single GPU to do mining, so you can make profit, otherwise, you'll be spending what you mined on the bills which makes no sense at all

depends on the cryptocurrency you're mining, some forms of cryptocurrency mining also include using your internet data or even your hard drive. So no, not really, you don't need a powerful CPU or GPU to be able to mine cryptocurrencies, at least not for some of them.

When it comes to getting into mining crypto currency, do you need a super fast PC to do it? Or could you use just about anything? I've asked about other ways of mining, but is it best to get a suped up PC to mine? And the faster your PC is the more you can mine?
Just having a PC with good RAM size and good power supply and you're good to go. Some currency upgraded to mining using phones. Examples are electroneum, Phoneum, Exenox etc.

Years ago yes is possible mining with an ordinary computer or any old computer or Laptop with good RAM, but now all things changed. If you don't have a potential computer or a special machine for mining don't waste your time and your money in electricity spending cost.

Currently, the best way to earn bitcoins is through cloud mining

1. Doesn't require expensive hardware
  2. Can be done with mobiles and desktops
  3. Guaranteed returns
  4. Can use multiple accounts
  5. Unlike bitcoin faucets, it doesn't require hourly rolls and captcha verification
  6. Requires less electricity compared to hardware mining
Post automatically merged:

Currently, the best way to earn bitcoins is through cloud mining

1. Doesn't require expensive hardware
  2. Can be done with mobiles and desktops
  3. Guaranteed returns
  4. Can use multiple accounts
  5. Unlike bitcoin faucets, it doesn't require hourly rolls and captcha verification
  6. Requires less electricity compared to hardware mining

Yes, you really need a super fast and strong PC to mining decent amount of crypto. But also remember you need multiple GPU to reduce cost of electricity consumption if not the electricity bill alone can consume your money made through the mining.

You need a suitable computer to mine the crypto you want, this is because most project are specific with the kind of operating system or setup required to mine. While some can be mined with an android some BTC requires consumption of considerable power for successful mining.

So you should research on the requirements for mining the crypto you want

You'll have to bought a high quality pc for you to earn good enough crypto. And yeah there's certain specification of pc. You just can't use a simple pc it might be broken when you start mining. And mining crypto uses alot of electricity.

Some ways of cryptocurrency mining also involve using your internet data or even your hard drive, depending on the cryptocurrency that you're mining. So no, not necessarily, to be able to mine cryptocurrencies, at least not for some of them, you don't need a powerful CPU or GPU.

The higher processing power your PC possess, the more profit you make, but a small thing you need to know, is that you need more than a single GPU to do mining, so you can make profit, otherwise, you'll be spending what you mined on the bills which makes no sense at all.

I think the mining power depend upon the the capability and speed of your device. if you use an ordinary computer it would be able to mine very little but if you have a powerful computer which can solve thousands of blocks in short time that could be able to mine more.

First and most importantly, NiceHash does not actually use your PC's hardware to mine crypto coins like LiteCoin, Ethereum, or Monero directly. ... Your hashrate -- or the power at which your GPU can mine -- is always being directed to what the most popular crypto coin is. It's completely hands-off.

If you are planning to mine Bitcoin or any other crypto currency on your personal computer you need to get a pc that comes with high end speed with high grade Memory. Mining crypto currency requires a lot of computer speed due to the software you are going to be using to mine the crypto currency and without this your mining might not be that effective to do.

Although it was initially possible to mine Bitcoin using laptops and desktops, the growing mining difficulty as well as the advent of Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASICs) software created specifically for bitcoin mining has made it all but impossible to profitably mine bitcoin at home.

I feel there is no one you can't use except you are highly required to perform some really important tasks which maybe the Android can't do and you use your PC.

It depends on what kind of cryptocurrency you are using and how much data is being spent on your cryptocurrency and depending on that you can buy a good CPU. You can get more out of it. You should always have a good CPU and good GPU so that the more work you do, the more you can benefit.

I don't think it's a good idea to mine crypto currency through your PC, it won't work like the original machine that is made for crpyto mining, it will also reduce the performance of your PC hardware it can even distroy your PC, so I don't encourage anyone to mine with his or her computer.

Well, basically because anyone with a desktop computer could do it. All you need to be able to mine using the CPU method is just a computer and a couple of programs. ... The fact that it's so easy to start cryptocurrency mining attracts new CPU miners every day.

It's not a must. You can even mine crypto currency using your smart phone. Though the PC is faster and with a faster PC, you will mine crypto currency at a faster rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back