What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

Having a college degree doesn't guarantee running a successful business in a go, business is more of learning how to better what you had done the previous day, although having a degree helps you effectively implement basic strategies needed to move the business forward

Studies are important because you acquire more knowledge in terms of your career, but it is not a limitation to manage a successful company. In the companies you must have the basic knowledge and if you have doubts you can get guidance with the most qualified employees. I know people without any studies, have tasted success in business.

Having a college degree does not warrant running a successful business, you can be intelligent in the aspect of book and not smart in business. But on the other hand college degree can help in some areas leading to successful business, what matter is what ever you find yourself doing do it well

We have seen succesful business individual that did not have a collage degree and they are doing fine.But the importance of collage degree is very vital in business as it would give you a great edge in managrial accountability and a good andministrative acumen in some certain business aspect.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
You think that a business degree is 'definitely' not essential for business! If I may ask, why did you think that having a degree is not essential and why use the word definitely!... And statistically how many successful person can you point out that are successful with no degrees! I mean any degree of any kind...

You don't actually need a college degree before you can start a business. What you need is the sound knowledge of the business you want to do. But if you have a college degree, it will be a plus to your business success

We do not actually need a college degree. There are many sucessful businessmen who are not that highly educated. However, it should be noted that if you are the owner of a firm, then you may need education in order to run a company. I am not saying that you must be really highly-qualified. However, you must at least have some academic qualification in order to run a company.

Most successful business owners didn't even attend college, been successful in business doesn't have to be the school one attend or degrees have

i think business degree is not an important condition in business, the only essential part is to have your business certificate. To run a profitable business only needs a lot of research about the business you are to run and the location of the business.

The main purpose of education is to get knowledge, though their other forms one can get knowledge apart from a university, but if it is a business that requires knowledge that can only be gotten from a university then it is very necessary.

Most successful business owners didn't even attend college, been successful in business doesn't have to be the school one attend or degrees have

However, you would need education to run an organization. You can become a good trader even if you have never attended a college. However, you may never run an organization if you are not qualified enough. If a person does not know how to read or write, how would he be able to handle international clients? If a person does not have any education when it comes to handling accounts, how would he be able to handle all the accounts of his company?

In these century , you don't need a college or university certificates in order to do well in a business, all you need is to know the business you are venturing into, be smart and business oriented and have the money and the resources to start.

There is no any specific educational requirement to become a successful business owner. In fact, the major successful business owners like Mark Zuckerberg is a drop out. Education only shapes your ideas and actions.

As a matter of fact, some vocational activities here will guide you far better than a university or polytechnic certificate will guide you in your chosen business or vocation line. Sometimes, university certificate is overrated and one has to be very careful that he's not making a big mistake.

Not at all. Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are good examples. But you cannot object to the fact that you need a good education to handle your business. So it doesn't mean you should not go to school. You need to learn some skills to manage yourself and your business.

Not untill you find a college degree owner before having a successful business, although it may take a time to understand the business but as soon as you keep showing him the right thing you can also see someone that didn't have college degree that will manage your business perfectly

having a college degree is not absolutely mandatory to run a successful business or become a successful business man, however, having a college degree can greatly help you in becoming successful in your business.

You don't need a college degree to run a successful business. I have friends who are just high school graduates yet they are already generating around $200 profits from their business. Their business is growing every month and soon they might be earning full time income from their businesses.

A business does need a college degree to be successful. Having a college degree does not mean that when u run a business it will be successful because because because knowledge is totally different from just having a college degree. There are people who dont have formal education and yet very successful in business.
Post automatically merged:

A business does need a college degree to be successful. Having a college degree does not mean that when u run a business it will be successful because because because knowledge is totally different from just having a college degree. There are people who dont have formal education and yet very successful in business.
Post automatically merged:

You don't need a college degree to run a successful business, an illiterate who learns his trading business can be successful if he has the necessary knowledge about the business, calculating money is not only done by college degree holders

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
College degree is very useful in business but not in all businesses. So the type of business you aspire to establish is what will determine whether you need college degree or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back