What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

I agree. Business degree is not an essential to venturing into business. With proper people to help and guide you and with the right knowledge, right mindset when you make and start your own business, you can succeed. Seminars and trainings wouldn't hurt, also. Cheers!
Exactly, it's not that if you don't have a business degree, then you can't be able to keep up with making business decisions and become successful in it. Once you have mastered the business, there is nothing that stop you from being successful at it as long as you are dedicated to your business.

Although you can certainly start a business without a degree, a degree in which you can study and practice good analytical, marketing, management, and accounting skills will make you better prepared in the long run. Living can help.
Post automatically merged:

Although you can certainly start a business without a degree, a degree in which you can study and practice good analytical, marketing, management, and accounting skills will make you better prepared in the long run. Living can help.

College certificate has nothing to do with success in business. in college they will teach you some irrelevant courses like CHEM 101, GNS 419, MTH370 where they will be asking you to find the value of x for nothing sake, the will never teach you How to make money 123.

It not important at all. college degree is important if you are going to become a full time employee -this is the main thing that education or going to school teaches. You can successfully run your business without a college certificate.
I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.

College degree isn’t a requirement or prerequisite to becoming a successful business owner but it’ll be an addition if you have. Running a business doesn’t mean you’ll be doing everything you can employ the services of excellent and experienced degree holders.
Business and education are two different thing.If you have best experience than you can run buisness without education.But I think that education is the most important part to run a business suxsuccessfully.knowledge about your buisness are also required

"It depends on what type of business and industry you're entering; however, everyone should have some basic knowledge in business management, marketing, taxes and sales," Grech told Business News Daily.

"It depends on what type of business and industry you're entering; however, everyone should have some basic knowledge in business management, marketing, taxes and sales," Grech told Business News Daily.

I know of several businessmen who are in the top 10 richest in our country are not college graduate and 1 didn't even reach college. When it comes to business it is not really the education that counts much unless the business needs the education like banking or school. Especially with the retailing business like a store or supermarket I don't think a college degree will matter much. However, a pharmacy needs a pharmacist with a diploma and a board license.

I have se
Despite the fact that numerous individuals run effective organizations without going to college, numerous individuals battle to rouse themselves to do an online course or night classes. In the event that you don't comprehend the nuts and bolts of promoting and deals, you are at an extraordinary inconvenience in business. However, if you have proper education you are one step ahead compared to your other business rivals.

Having a proper education also means that you should put it in practice when you are talking about your business. This is the key to getting things work well for you. There are some graduates that can't handle a business where many people that didn't go to school excelled in. So, it is all about application of business principles and not about how educated that you are.

There is no need for degree before one can be successful, the most important thing hi in is to have vision and finance with that you can even employ beat brain to your organization which will then transform it for you.

In in nigeria for example there is a man called Innocent Chukwuma, he is the owner and founder of Innoson motors. He never attended college. And today he is into car manufacturing and assembling. So there is a clear difference between being business-minded and school. someone who is business-minded can successfully run a business without attending college.

There are a lot of businesses you can do without a degree and they will be successful businesses but sometimes you need an idea of the line you are about to go through. You can't open a medical lab without an idea of biological sciences.

College degree is an addition but not a prerequisite.
In the world of business determination and will power is must.
There lot of acclaim businesses degree holder that don't have a business to their name.
And those that have end up frustrated.
he problem here is that many of the professor are not business men them self.
What do you expect from somebody that have not done business before.
Is theory you will learn and in the world of business, practical with experience is the way out.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
No degree is required to run a business. We need to know about it in practice to start our own business and we have a good knowledge of it.We would need money and some knowledge to run a business. We do not need a degree to run a business, we need knowledge.

College degree isn’t a requirement or prerequisite to becoming a successful business owner but it’ll be an addition if you have. Running a business doesn’t mean you’ll be doing everything you can employ the services of excellent and experienced degree holders.

You have to be educated and skilled to start a business atleast that he can read and write and do calculation . There are some business where someone can be successful even with little education but big businesses need good education and skills.

Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates all do not have a college degree, yet they are successful entrepreneurs. You do not need a college degree to run a successful business, however, in order to become a successful entrepreneur you need to be exceptionally talented. You also need to be highly skilled and knowledgeable.

Absolutely no in my own opinion. You don't need a college degree to run business successfully. I don't even see tye correlation. Running a business is totally different from attending college. There are special techniques that help in running a business which can be leart by attending seminars and trainings but not in college.

Absolutely no, you do not need a college degree to run a business. There are business owners that are doing very well today and probably did not go past high school. You just need the skill of that particular niche to run the business. People are into businesses that are not even in line with what they studied in school.

I believe that you wouldn't need a college degree in order to be successful in business. The evidence are all around us. A huge percentage of highly accomplished businessmen had no college degree. Financial education is a subject not taught in college but it always prove to be very important than college degree in term of accumulating wealth. We have seen cases where business owners who had little or no schooling employed the best graduate to help manage their businesses for them.

There is absolutely no need of any college degree before starting a business. Business is a school on it own and it requires series of learning period. Most the successful entrepreneurs we have today are school drop out some of them did not even go to school. No matter learned you are, when it come to business you still need to come and relearn.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back