What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

You do not need a college degree at all in order to run a successful business. A college degree might help you in order to put some things in order but it is no guarantee that you are going to be successful.

Yeah ultimately it depends on individual's efforts , skills and interest towards starting up any business on his own. Colleges can just guide anyone and make him/her confident.

Though you don't need a college degree to run a business, you definitely need a form of training - be it formal or informal because running a business isn't as easy as it seems or the way people dabble into it. It's a whole new school on it's own

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
You are quite correct everybody want to go to school not knowing that is not everybody that is wired to be in the university instead of wasting your time why not start up a business

Having a college degree is not a prerequisite to run a successful business but it is also very important. I need to be a literate and understand business principles.

No and No. A college degree isn't needed to run a successful business. You only need to know what you have passion for. And you should make sure it can solve people's problem

No and No. A college degree isn't needed to run a successful business. You only need to know what you have passion for. And you should make sure it can solve people's problem
Well said, simply get the knowledge of what you plan on doing and be consistent, a college degree is not a key to success as there are so many successful persons without it.

I would say a college degree is important but it is no must-have. If you feel your passion for entrepreneurship is stronger than your passing for education, then make the leap. You don't have to go to school to manage people or resources. These are skills that you can learn along the way.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
Well if you want to be better do everything better. It's an added advantage if you have a solid degree backing the skills you poses it makes you stand out. Most importantly it improves your profile and open doors for possible political future

Certificate of any form is not mostly required in any kind of business a person will like to start or wishes to be successful but the knowledge, skills and the ability to manage and run the business makes you successful.

I know of many people who do not have a college degree and they have made billions. They are not that much educated wither and they probably only went to school. Earnings do not have much to do with the degree you hold.

I know of many people who do not have a college degree and they have made billions. They are not that much educated wither and they probably only went to school. Earnings do not have much to do with the degree you hold.
People who do not have college degree and are making billions of naira will even be able to make more if they have a college degree because it will help to widen their knowledge and will help me to understand more about what they are going into.

Being an expert in running a business does not require a degree ladder it requires experience. People who have not gone to school also manage to be successful in business is

Being an expert in running a business does not require a degree ladder it requires experience. People who have not gone to school also manage to be successful in business is
Yes, experience and training to learn the ins and outs of the business is what a business owner needs. However, the college degree can also help especially if the course is related to the business. In college we have subjects on production management, salesmanship and bookkeeping for the accountants.

You do not need a college degree to start or grow and maintain a business, but you cannot also ignore schooling, so if you can get both do so if not run your business untill you can leave it in others hands or create ample time for yourself and go back to school

Nobody needs a college degree to run a successful business. All you need to be successful in any business you want to venture into is to have adequate knowledge about the business

College degree or certificate of any kind is not a requirement even thou some it favour them after their graduation but most of the people are to be considered that the certificate has not been useful to them in securing job.

You won't be needing any college degree to become successful person in a business. If you look at some of the tech rich guys around, mist of them were actually drop outs before finding out their own part in what makes them money today

Well school is not a criteria for having a successful business, they are countless known business men who later went to school after their business is a huge success

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back