What's new

Do you manage a Facebook page? Is it being monetized?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey, I just started to manage a Facebook page recently and I am working on having it monetized. For those who's been managing a Facebook page for a while now, how was the monetization and your earnings so far?

I recently created facebook page with the hope of getting monetize very soon. But, what I read about facebook page monetization wanted to discourage me. The requirements is too much. And these are requirements that can not be easily met. I think it's only those who creating video content that can easily get their page monetized because people love visual than audio. As someone who is in the shoe with you, I will watched this post.

I am an admin on this page where we sell silver items for my local people, it is doing well, especially after I spent 100$ for advertising, we could able to get +15k clicks on our posts.

I have a few Facebook pages for my sites that I have not touched in a few years. I honestly don't see any reason to make use of that site anymore. I think it works great for people but you have to have the right niche and know how to target and engage with people.

Running the sponsored post on Facebook is a great way to increase your audience and reach out to your future customers or clients.
Yes, you must pay before making it done

You can easily monetize your facebook page if you have good audience on your page. The best way to monetize your facebook page is affiliate marketing. You can promote products and sell them with affiliate links.

You can easily monetize your facebook page if you have good audience on your page. The best way to monetize your facebook page is affiliate marketing. You can promote products and sell them wi
Page monetization especially through affiliate marketing is a remarkable way to make money on Facebook.
You don't have to stress yourself, and the income would be coming it almost passively.

You have to be very ready if you want to start making money on any social media pages, it's not that easy like just registering on a forum website and start earning. Even many celebrities making money from social media know that it's not easy when they started.

In an effort to monetize my Facebook page as quickly as possible, I just recently launched one.
However, the information I read about Facebook page monetization sought to demoralize me.
The criteria are excessive.
And these are demands that are difficult to meet.
Because people prefer visual content to audio, I believe that only those who produce video content will have success monetizing their page.

Hey, I just started to manage a Facebook page recently and I am working on having it monetized. For those who's been managing a Facebook page for a while now, how was the monetization and your earnings so far?
I have two facebook pages that I manage, but unfortunately for me, they're both not under any sort of monetization...and so I can't say a lot about how it goes.

In my opinion, I think that sharing the products and services of other individuals in exchange for remuneration could be a good way to make money online. Affiliate marketing is also another means by which you can monetize your Faceboook page.

In my opinion, I think that sharing the products and services of other individuals in exchange for remuneration could be a good way to make money online. Affiliate marketing is also another means by which you can monetize your Faceboook page.
Indeeed! That’s why I’m working on the page so I can use it for affiliate marketing too. ☺️

Indeeed! That’s why I’m working on the page so I can use it for affiliate marketing too. ☺️
This is quite a clever way to make money, and it is good to know you are working on the page. Your ability to promote the page itself needs to be a huge factor in its establishment.

This is quite a clever way to make money, and it is good to know you are working on the page. Your ability to promote the page itself needs to be a huge factor in its establishment.
Thanks! Yeah, I keep on boosting what I post for now to reach a wider audience. Gotta invest in it first.

Thanks! Yeah, I keep on boosting what I post for now to reach a wider audience. Gotta invest in it first.
This is a good place to start. It is essential to advertise fascinating top-notch products on a consistent basis in order to first attract viewers, and subsequently turn them into regular customers.

I don't own a Facebook page that i want to monetize. I've heard from a friend that to monetize one's Facebook page could be tasking as the requirements are too much.

I am currently managing quiet a number of PAGES on FACEBOOK. But to tell you the truth, none of the pages is being MONETIZED. But I'll do it as time goes on.

Am currently on that same journey as well which I just begun, am trying to spend my energy and resources for the next six months in trying to meet Facebook monetization

Monetization and getting paid by Facebook is not an easy task because they pay based on number of videos content streaming. I have a page of 7k followers 4k engagements but still not paid .

The beautiful thing about making money via monetization of a Facebook page is that it can be passive in Nature if you start up with affiliate marketing of some other sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back