Do you make use of Quora?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know some people who have become well-known and rich off of using this platform. You can actually use it as a marketing tool as well over just being a top-rated member on there. You can answer questions and link back to your site for example. Does anyone here make use of it?

I used to be a frequent visitor to Quora. After that, I began to notice a pattern of low-quality anecdotal inquiries. In addition, I observed replies gaining a lot of momentum that were plagiarized from other content providers, basically copying and pasting from someone else's answer to a similar topic.

Yes you can link back but since many people spamming on Quora means it is high chance that your link may be removed or Google may consider it as spam link so may be don't get enough value.

I have only used this in order to try and find answers to certain questions that i may have because they have a good community and most of the questions that you can think of have been asked already.

I mean in the sense that you answer questions using your own content. So you answer the question and provide a link to your site, if you have a blog, as a source. I heard it does very well.

Yes, sure. I use Quora all the time. It is a very powerful SEO component. If you are searching and developing your list of primary keywords, it is important to check Quora for the top questions under your individual keywords. What i do, after i have a list of most searched keywords from Ahrefs, i ran them on Quora to see whether there are questions on the subject. If the questions are missing, i would create one and push for upvotes. Alternatively, you can answer a hot question that touches on your primary keywords.

I see what you mean. That is a very good way because if people genuinely want to know the answer then they will follow the link and they will see and have access to your content. That is how i found bizdustry to be honest.

Yes, I also wrote answers on Quora for some time with the purpose of sharing solutions while sharing my link to get traffic towards my online services but honestly speaking that platform didn't work for me. I got hundreds of views within a few hours but very few clicked on the links I shared. Or maybe you need to be more active there, or it just works for a particular niche.

I think everyone should be addicted to Quora not just to make money, but it's a very informative place where you can get answered about any question that you think about in any field.

Before two years, I was confused between three different laptops to buy, so I asked a question, and I benefited from their advice.

After Wikipedia, Quora is the most visited website to learn something new. It has a diverse user base. Being active on the website you can backlink to your site to improve your traffic. But having Solid SEO is a better option than dropping backlinks in quora.

I have being making use of that platform especially when i want to get important answers to some topics,and it has been very helpful when i am doing my research,but i have not use it for my business promotion.

Yes you can link back but since many people spamming on Quora means it is high chance that your link may be removed or Google may consider it as spam link so may be don't get enough value.
Quora has placed sponsored content for people that have link to advertise add to that pays moderator and a hole administration community not for the purpose that you are posting your link for free or promote in free way. This is difference dear.

I have only used this in order to try and find answers to certain questions that i may have because they have a good community and most of the questions that you can think of have been asked already.
This is also one of the things attracting me to the forum. You can get relevant and personal experiences of people as answer. In a way, it's better than asking search engines the same question.

This is also one of the things attracting me to the forum. You can get relevant and personal experiences of people as answer. In a way, it's better than asking search engines the same question.
Quora is not a forum but it is more specifically a blog where some people publish articles and some others upvotes or even leave a comment or something like that. Or precisally Q/A platform.

I know some people who have become well-known and rich off of using this platform. You can actually use it as a marketing tool as well over just being a top-rated member on there. You can answer questions and link back to your site for example. Does anyone here make use of it?
It can really enable you to earn an online income if you respond to inquiries with your own stuff. You can address the issue and include an affiliate link as a reference, which can be quite profitable if you have a blog

It can enable you to earn an online income if you respond to inquiries with your stuff. You can address the issue and include an affiliate link as a reference, which can be quite profitable if you have a blog
One reason not to rely on quora answers is that half of the users are sharing advertisements between comments which makes no sense to the thread itself and not using sponsored content as expected as well.

Yeah, it is one of the best forums on the internet in which you can get a lot of ideas and answers to a lot of questions. There are people who capitalise on it to make profit as affiliate marketers.

I have used it some in the past but not much lately. I may take another look at it!

One reason not to rely on quora answers is that half of the users are sharing advertisements between comments which makes no sense to the thread itself and not using sponsored content as expected as well.
This is undeniable, and some of the members just spam answers in order for the audience to be able to see their answer, and thus click on their affiliate link more easily.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back