What's new

Do you make money by creating money making apps?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I have come across many money making apps most especially, the survey solving applications on Google Play store that were developed by different people to make money for themselves and I thought about it to be a very good avenue to make money for those who know how to build apps.

I've actually downloaded a few of them and it's sometimes hard to tell if they're paying or not. Some of them give gift cards. I never made a lot of money from them, I only got a $5 gift card once after 2 months of work

App developer make money by creating an app and put it on play store for people to download. I have a friend who have more than 5 application on play store. I don't google pay the app developer but I'm sure google will be paying them based on the number of downloads their app garnered.

App developer make money by creating an app and put it on play store for people to download. I have a friend who have more than 5 application on play store. I don't google pay the app developer but I'm sure google will be paying them based on the number of downloads their app garnered.
Additionally, people make money from their apps through in-app purchase and it could also be through ads which is a very good way to make money through app creation.

I have come across many money making apps most especially, the survey solving applications on Google Play store that were developed by different people to make money for themselves and I thought about it to be a very good avenue to make money for those who know how to build apps.
I have downloaded a lot of applications from Google Play store but a few of them paid me and the amount they pay is very little so I no longer work on Play store applications

I do not have any sklls to create apps, but I have been thinking about using no code app development platforms to create apps and monetize the app with admob.

No, i do not make money by creating money making apps. This is because i do not have any knowledge on building apps. I feel like one could make a good amount of money from creating money making apps.

No, but it sounds like a good idea because many people are interested in such apps. However, the majority of money-making app developers are scammers that only want profit for themselves, so I really wish there would be more legit platforms because I do quite enjoy them a bit.

Creating money making apps is one of the best ways to generate income for yourself online because when you gain the experience on how to create apps, it will be much more easier to make money passively.

Creating money making apps is one of the best ways to generate income for yourself online because when you gain the experience on how to create apps, it will be much more easier to make money passively.
Moreover , it is necessary to understand how to develop these apps . However, these apps are money making machines that could give you passive income.

Did I hear you say by creating app? This is very expensive occupation if you want to earn money that way then you must learn how to do coding and developed some app it's pays but you will need to spend some money when learning the skills

Actually I don't and based on experience, is like alot of people now, don't really believe in money making app like before agin due to some circumstances and challenges they might have experienced.

Did I hear you say by creating app? This is very expensive occupation if you want to earn money that way then you must learn how to do coding and developed some app it's pays but you will need to spend some money when learning the skills
I am not going to support your submission because it is not expensive activity. Moreover, it you have gained enough experience on coding, it is very simple to create.

I am not going to support your submission because it is not expensive activity. Moreover, it you have gained enough experience on coding, it is very simple to create.
What am trying to say (sorry for replying this thread again today)do you know before you can master coding it's going to take you alot of effort? coding is not easy this is what I was pointing out but if you can sacrifice your time and learn the coding or programming skills everything will be easy but through the time of learning this skills you will pass through alot of stress

Building apps can be very profitable especially when you are running a business on it, today app developers can also make big amounts of money as freelancers.

I have not create any app of making money because I don't have what it takes to do that, but I know that building app is the best way of making money, today app developer are really making a good amount of money.

I am yet to create app since I don't have much idea about creating app. It is not my field but it's an important thing to have app for someone to make money when you have big business. I will give it out to app developer to help me out when I am ready.

I am yet to create app since I don't have much idea about creating app. It is not my field but it's an important thing to have app for someone to make money when you have big business. I will give it out to app developer to help me out when I am ready.
If you want to start creating app for money then you need to try your best and create something like a website where you will sell your products and services,first hire someone to learn you the basic skills of coding and programming it's going to help you start that profession and you can use those skills to make money in some of those freelance website

Absolutely no even though there are people who are making money form online money making app.

I earned from the various platforms or forums, and also engaged into trading of cryptocurrency.

A friend of mine created an app sometime ago and listed on Google play store but he was not able to get a lot of people to use it. It is actually a step in the right direction but I believe when more money is invested in promoting it, he will make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back