Do you make any use of Wordpad?

Pousinha

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As most of us know, Wordpad is a Microsoft based tool, coming as a default writing productivity app for each PC/notebook/netbook carrying Windows as O.S. Obviously is not up to Office package, but in my opinion it owns the following advantages:

1) it's free (no the shameful high prices of the Office package)
2) user-friendly
3) we can store all the notes we want, including draft of large projects (that finally will be moved to Word or Writer (Openoffice or Libre Office)
4) light tool

The disadvantages consist Wordpad lacks many Word's facilities, but in spite of this issue I consider it an useful tool and a big help to write my e-books (finally online published without the need of Word).

A wordpad is useful for forums because I have someone who uses one to work on forums and its very fast according to what I noticed and I also noticed that it doesn't come with a lot of memory space so that kind of discourages me.

Actually have been hearing about this word pad for a while now but I haven't really taken any seriousness in it or for once acknowledge it but seeing reviews about it as the best .

As most of us know, Wordpad is a Microsoft based tool, coming as a default writing productivity app for each PC/notebook/netbook carrying Windows as O.S. Obviously is not up to Office package, but in my opinion it owns the following advantages:

1) it's free (no the shameful high prices of the Office package)
2) user-friendly
3) we can store all the notes we want, including draft of large projects (that finally will be moved to Word or Writer (Openoffice or Libre Office)
4) light tool

The disadvantages consist Wordpad lacks many Word's facilities, but in spite of this issue I consider it an useful tool and a big help to write my e-books (finally online published without the need of Word).
There are times when i want to take quick notes that i do make use of word pad however generally microsoft word is the choice for me because it has much better functionality.

Hey, I remember Wordpad. It was on my mom’s old computer.
I liked it, it was very basic but whenever she needed me to type out a document for her, or even a letter for her work, for some reason it turned out fantastic. ✨

Yes i use my note pad alot becuase there are situatio that were i tend to want to jot town what is my mind in other not to forget or in other to have everythin compact expersially because i as graohic desginer so due to that i ten to do sketch with the ipad.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back