What's new

Do you listen to anything while working? Like music, podcasts, news, etc.

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working, do you have any background noise going? Such as music, podcasts, the news, or other audio? If so, what do you like to listen to? I will sometimes listen to music, but also have listened to a podcast on the side.

What about you though?

I listen and listen good to music even when I was in my university days. It is not everybody that has that advantage of doing that. I am adapted to listening to music and it makes me even assimilate more than when I didn't listen to music. I didn't recommend it to anyone but that is what I do to get myself induced with knowledge.

It depends on what am doing though. When i am in a very noisy place i find it hard to work, i rather play music in such situations and the funny thing is that it helps me work. Some might say its still the same noise. But choosing a music of my choice helps me relax and gives me the feeling that i am in control.

In the past, I liked playing music while working. Music blocked other distractions and noises, so I cold concentrate on work better. However, these days I like working in complete silence. I cannot concentrate when there is any sorts of noise, including the music I love.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back