What's new

Do you like Wordpress?

Regardless of whether you are a blogger or simply dispatching another online business, the way that WordPress is 100% free is hugely worthwhile. WordPress is a free programming, this implies you are allowed to download, introduce, utilize and adjust it. In the event that your site turns out to be more mainstream than anticipated, you don't need to stress over the shrouded charges.

On top of it, with WordPress you can improve or modify the source code to make the correct site for your need..

Yes, I like using WordPress. According to research WordPress is the best, quick and flexible platforms for beginners that are new to blogging. WordPress environment is flexible comes with free features and plug-in. Such as the yeast search engine optimization SEO plug-in.

Yes, I love WordPress and to me it has most of the features I want, is easy to learn and navigate, and it also have a lot of free resource, ranging from template to module..

I enjoyed using it for most of my blog and website.. WordPress is good.

To be honest I have a little difficulty in using Wordpress. Sometimes I am groping for the right function that I need. But I have to agree that Wordpress was once the darling of website owners because it is easy to deploy instead of having a designer to do the website design. However for big websites I guess it is better to have it designed so that you can have a leverage when it comes to unexpected but needed revisions.

I have made use of shopify for ecommerce and currently working on a company's wordpress, I must say that i prefer shopify for ecommerce due to lots of its great features, interface, easy to use while attaching images and descriptions, great ecommerce themes as well, wordpress is okay too but not as shopify.

Firstly I want to thank every one in this platform for this group and the admins because of the level of awareness created in this platform. This word press is it also a paying site and please what does it entail Pls I need to know

Wordpress is the most used software now to make blogs. It is also used to make websites these days. It is very easy to set up and very easy to manage a website with. Do you like it? What do you like and dislike? I love how easy it is to find mods and themes for it, there are so many and a lot are free.
I personally have never made use of this site before however I have had many of my friends that have created their own personal blog in which they have used this and their reviews on it was that it was very easy to set up and to use for their blog s and to get them started. This has got me thinking that perhaps I should make sure of this as well to create my own blog, however I have not yet had the time to do so. It is definitely something I want to look into though.

I personally run my blog on WordPress and it's one of the best content management system any blogger can use to set up their website. No need to have experience of coding or programming with WordPress. Everything have been simplified with plugin option. You just need to download plugin for any features you need on your blog.

Concerning the use of wordpress. Well, I have not been a user of wordpress but I hear good about it, it makes blogging easier, it is easy to manage and has good interface which makes it user friendly, it is easy to setup rather than just starting to learn web designing using Html and Css

I like word press because it lets me use different themes and plugins for my website. There are lots of themes and plugins to choose from and it can be configured easily.
Wordpress is the best publishing platform for web designers.

Yes, the world press is a best and usable Amon others. I started using it since 2018 for blog and I like the way it's operating, the way it looks like it also gives free webs to use. I can always recommend it for people to be using it. Workpress is the best.

World press is really good app as i am using it at the time of need like for making blogs, because there is big need to setup blogs setting than it make my work easy to arrange everything fast with no doubt and troubles.
Many people offers to use world press app so i am one of them.

Wordpress is the most used software now to make blogs. It is also used to make websites these days. It is very easy to set up and very easy to manage a website with. Do you like it? What do you like and dislike? I love how easy it is to find mods and themes for it, there are so many and a lot are free.
At some point sometime ago, I thought I could never be able to do one single thing on WordPress. Until I bought a course on how to design website with WordPress, I found it was really an interesting way and platform to build your site as you want it to be.

Wordpress is the most used content management system, last time I checked, it said 65 percent of websites available on world wide web are powered by wordpress. I have been using wordpress over a decade.

Yes...Many use WordPress because of its simplicity and very user-friendly. It also has nonstandard fields that make it more look customized and unique. It also has this menu management that makes it very flexible because it functions very well.

WordPress is arguably the best platform for blogs and e commerce website but I feel there are more faster methods to building a website like coding or designing the website, or buying form wix.com.

Wordpress can be described as a publishing software medium,that can be used to create blogs and websites. It is one of the easiest platforms to use for blogging and for managing contents on websites as a beginner. And it is user friendly.

I love how easy it is to work with, a web developer helped me install it initially, but I started making modifications myself with the help of YouTube, then I like the plugins that are available on it, it makes adding other features so easy.

I have a website created under wordpress. I used bluehost as its web hosting service provider. It didn't take me up to 30 minutes to complete the creation of the site. Wordpress have unique features/tools to make the website from the scratch.

I don't have a site, however, when I am ready to launch my site, I will surely use wordpres. One of the reasons why I want to use wordpress is because wordpress is easy to build and does not cost money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back