What's new

Do you like Wordpress?

Wordpress is the most used software now to make blogs. It is also used to make websites these days. It is very easy to set up and very easy to manage a website with. Do you like it? What do you like and dislike? I love how easy it is to find mods and themes for it, there are so many and a lot are free
Have heard of wordpress many times but i don't know how they utilise it not to talk about if i like it our not. How is it been use.

Quote of today.!
There's a better life after the thorn you are passing through. It may seem its never ending but don't be deceived its ending very soon.

Gone are those days when WordPress used to have a lot of hitches and security problems here and there which was very frustrating. Right now everyone can design their dream website even without learning to code because there are plug ins and themes that are tailored for almost every task you might want.

Gone are those days when WordPress used to have a lot of hitches and security problems here and there which was very frustrating. Right now everyone can design their dream website even without learning to code because there are plug ins and themes that are tailored for almost every task you might want.
That's the beauty of WordPress, anyone can build their desired website! A developer helped me build mine, but I've been making changes my self . Its so easy to work with

I love WordPress because of it's simple interface and how easy it is to navigate around the website but I prefer blogger the most because I am more used to it.

WordPress is a great and very easy to operate and very easy to use.
WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
What I want to dislike about WordPress is that it's easy to hack.

I
Wordpress is the most used software now to make blogs. It is also used to make websites these days. It is very easy to set up and very easy to manage a website with. Do you like it? What do you like and dislike? I love how easy it is to find mods and themes for it, there are so many and a lot are free.
I once used wordpress to create a free website but that interface and everything I didn't like and when I asked about it, I was told I needed to use the paid one. That's why I stopped using it.

WordPress on its own has had some ups and downs during its development, but right now, I can even advice you to start with a word press site and save the remainder for something more important. The platform has thousands of already made themes and plug ins for you to pick from.

Wordpress is a good option when it comes to making a website, but I do not find it user-friendly. I believe it should be like weebly. I am not sure if wordpress has a drag and drop feature (I was not able to find it on wordpress); however, weebly definitely had one.

WordPress is Free as in Freedom. WordPress is a free software.
WordPress is Easy to Customize with Themes and Plugins.
WordPress is SEO Friendly.
WordPress is Easy To Manage.

WordPress is really a good content management system to start Blogging with. It's very easy to use and intuitive. Even if you haven't use it before, you can always navigate around it for the first time and understand it

Wordpress is indeed one of the popular and commonly used software by bloggers and site owners over hear, i think one reason why so many persons like it is the fact that it is user friendly and very smooth to use.

Wordpress have been one of the major software for building websites, either, blog, forums, e-commerce etc. It has powered majority of them.

I love WordPress and I use it always or most of my blogging website. it is pretty much easier to install and comes with some of the valuable plugins that can enhance the performance of your website online. It comes with a lot of fascinating free themes.

WordPress is easy to create a website on, it's interface it's simply unique and it's user-friendly too. They provide enticing features for website design.

My knowledge around website development is limited but i heard that wordpress is good and comes with lots of themes and plugins. I am aspiring to be a blogger but I am still at the learning process. Blogging is one of the means to make money passively. But need lots of patience and perseverance.

Yeah I have used WordPress platform to do whatever I want to do on my blog , there are so many designs and also many plugins on the WordPress site that you could make use of in designing your site

Personally I do not like WordPress because of so many things,if I am thinking of getting a website for anything either for blogging or a programmer I always like to get a full website at once to used instead of WordPress

I love WordPress and it's the platform I use for my business, it's very effective for e-commerce businesses because of it's various features and also easy to navigate and set up, you need no website building experience, its subscriptions also go for decent prices.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back