Do you like Wordpress?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Wordpress is the most used software now to make blogs. It is also used to make websites these days. It is very easy to set up and very easy to manage a website with. Do you like it? What do you like and dislike? I love how easy it is to find mods and themes for it, there are so many and a lot are free.

I have to say that I love Wordpress. It's great for having your very own blog or even starting a website as it can be used as a content management system. The only problem for me is that the only good looking themes for it are premium and the prices are just crazy.

I used to have a free Wordpress blog back when I was in high school. I mean it wasn't that serious, so after a while I got tired of running it and decided to quit. It was fun while it lasted though.

I have seen acouple of good Wordpress blogs. I wouldn't say that I love their whole look but I guess they are alright.

When you are looking at running a blog website, then WordPress would be the best software for you to use. I have seen lots of blogs set up with WordPress and they all look amazing but if you looking at setting up a forum, then Xenforo and MyBB would be the best bet to use.

What I like about it is that they offer a free version. However, in time, if you want to monetize your blog, you need to have a premium version that costs around $10 (paid annually). That's the only thing that I do not like about it. Nevertheless, it's a great tool and so easy to use. You do not need to have extensive knowledge in web development to make it work.

What I like about it is that they offer a free version. However, in time, if you want to monetize your blog, you need to have a premium version that costs around $10 (paid annually). That's the only thing that I do not like about it. Nevertheless, it's a great tool and so easy to use. You do not need to have extensive knowledge in web development to make it work.

WordPress is mostly used as an installed software. That's totally free. Anyway, the 10 dollar fee for the other type is pretty cheap, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't ask myself the answer to this topic. I have used Wardpress before but I just never have got into it as I should do meaning and live site running. I do like it as it's free and offers allot of plugins and support and also so much themes. Easy to use and like IPB it has an back end admin. so whatever you do regards edited and whatnot it doesn't affect what mistakes you did.

I have seen acouple of good Wordpress blogs. I wouldn't say that I love their whole look but I guess they are alright.
What is it exactly that you don't like about the look of Wordpress? I absolutely love it for its appearance really (but that's when I use premium themes that I have bought). I would have to agree that the free themes available for the software just aren't up to scratch and most look awful really. But there are some great premium and customer themes for Wordpress out there.

Wordpress is king for CMS.

I do like it, you can do much, much more than blog. I ran a few online stores using Wordpress! My current community is Wordpress so yes, I’m a fan. :)

Wordpress is the most used software now to make blogs. It is also used to make websites these days. It is very easy to set up and very easy to manage a website with. Do you like it? What do you like and dislike? I love how easy it is to find mods and themes for it, there are so many and a lot are free.

When it comes to blog, they look very well using WordPress. Most of the blogs that uses the WordPress software are very well designed and very easy to navigate. So, I find it very useful, so I like it a lot.

The
Yes, I really do, because its just drag and drop and finish you have your own website.

The very first time I came across WordPress software was when I joined a blog called Youronlinerevenue.com. The site is all about reviews on making money online opportunities that people can take part in.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back