What's new

Do you like Wordpress?

I like wordpress because it can be used even by a newbie, you don't need any prior experience, you don't require coding skills, and you can create any kind of sites

It's great for having your very own blog or even starting a website as it can be used as a content management system. The only problem for me is that the only good looking themes for it are premium and the prices are just crazy.

Asides the fact that it's easy to use the features, I like the fact that their designs are very versatile. Themes for simple blogs to e-commerce plugins are available and if you want something premium, it's just a little extra.

I have never use WordPress before so I don't really know how the WordPress works, I really want to more about the WordPress website so I want to much about it.

My preferred content management system is WordPress. Joomla is something I adore as well. Wordpress is far more user-friendly and offers a large number of plugins. I've even written a handful of plugins, but they've never been released.

Wore press is widely used. I just love it when things are built to be user friendly. It can easily be operated and has lots of themes in store. I don't think I have a reason to hate it

Wordpress is the most used software now to make blogs. It is also used to make websites these days. It is very easy to set up and very easy to manage a website with. Do you like it? What do you like and dislike? I love how easy it is to find mods and themes for it, there are so many and a lot are free.
The thing about word press is that it is very easy to make use of,the user interface is user compliant,and another thing about the use of word press is that the management of you site is aesy with wordpress.

I hate Wordpress. It makes websites harder to design for developers just so people can write webpages without having to learn HTML. It also steals users' privacy. It feeds the myth of the no-code website, which I loathe utterly. Why can't people learn web site code? It is simple and easy to learn. There is so much business around dodging this easy learning task.

What I like about Wordpress is the family of plugins that allow you to set up your own shop with secure payment methods that integrate nicely into the platform. This makes the pain of designing your custom Wordpress theme worth it if you're going to sell products.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back