greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
If you really want to forget your problems/issues for a few weeks, then traveling is the best option for you.

So, do you like travelling ?

of course who doesn't like traveling.
it's one of my hobbies, I like to travel and see new places everywhere, I have some plans for tourism
I want to visit the UK after the pandemic ^^

I do, I actually love walking, it is a form of meditation for me and traveling as well, learning about myself in other cultures

Who doesn't ... to take some days off and go in vacation with girl/boy friends or wife or husband to unknown place and make it more like advanture is something nice ... it helps to discover new things new cultures and learn more about world

I love traveling, doesn't matter where it is. I just like seeing the world, seeing new places, meeting new people and learning about other cultures

I do not like traveling I love it a lot. Travelling helps me clear my head and makes me think clearly, travelling also allow me see different places and eat food I haven't eaten before. While travelling I learn a lot of things.

I used to like being by myself, stay indoors, watch movie and football until I had to travel for schooling and seeing the experience, the fun I have since loved to go around once in a while.

If you really want to forget your problems/issues for a few weeks, then traveling is the best option for you. So, do you like travelling ?
You're absolutely right, infact moving away from your present location to a new one also helps, I love travelling, I'm saving for one this December with my family

Of cause yes, who doesn't like travelling because travelling is part of education so people like to travel so to know many places, because is good to know places.

I sincerely love travelling too much. Above all, travels including natural landscapes. And travels facing improving languages purposes. Hoping for the end of this pandemic event, as travels are terribly affected.

Yes, I love travelling because it helps me to learn about different places, people, cultures, and ways of life. Furthermore, it aids in my recovery from the pressures of my work life as well as the boredom of my monotonous everyday routines.

Yes travelling is good because you tend to forget about your environment and all situation at that time and also changing new environment is good because you learn about people's way of life in other places

I do like to travel and go to different locations that I never been to before and see what they offer and see the new part of the world. I have not been away for the years, partly since the Covid19. But that's with everyone is affected by it. 80% of the time I just stick to my own country as it's not cheap. The last big holiday that I did cost over 5k and that's without the air costs.

There are actually different positive reasons for travelling for me such as,it is educative and you see different ways of life from the different places you visit.

Children enjoy a variety of activities in their spare time, including going to the zoo or park, watching animated movies and cartoons on small and large screens, swimming and water sports, and participating in various sports.

I love traveling so much, to the extent that when am on a road trip no matter how far it is I don't sleep, I just look through the window and enjoy the sight as we pass through each community/ state.

I really love traveling if given the opportunity I like it's lot but haven't really gotten an opportunity to really explore that much of it because of work and many constraints but most I'll start doing that at very opportunity I get

Travel is the part of life. Anybody live his country to another country will enjoy tourist benefits like attending some activities,this includes olympic games, visit new hotels and looking for good jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back