What's new

Do you like to listen to music or anything else while working?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to listen to music while you work? Or maybe you listen to a podcast or have a video on the side while you work? I don't normally listen to music, but there is some work I do that I like to have background noise for, so music, podcasts etc. What about you though?

I find listening to music when I work helps me focus more and I tend to do it as much as I can when I am working. With me living in a house with my 4 children, it can get a little loud sometimes and me being able to put in my earbuds, turn on my favorite music, and shut everything else off really does help. A lot of background noise I find distracts me, music drowns all that out.

Music on my headphones while working especially on my laptop, keeps me alert all the time and I do not tire that easily. I also get a sense of being around someone and not being lonely when I am actually working alone at home.

every body have a different opinions over this,some we love to listen to music why the are working,why others may not want to do that in other not to be distracted so the can forcus on there work and also have a good atmosphere.

It depend on the type of work I'm doing. If it's work that me to be highly concentrated, I don't listen to music or any other things that make noise. But if it's work that I can without too much concentration, I will listen to music.

In the past, I used to listen to music while working, music helped me in concentration. These days I find music very distracting, therefore, I do not listen to music while working. I listen to music when I am walking, in the bathroom, or working in the kitchen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back