What's new

Do you like to have business meetings with your workers? How often?

That is actually one of the major importance of having meeting in a business environment. It will make the workers to communicate with their employees about future plans and how to make the business move forward.
Definitely, communication and engagements will help any business to succeed, business can not run only with the owner but everyone's opinion is important.

It is very necessary to have business meetings at the end of the day if possible depending on the nature of the business. This is so as to reconcile the profit for the day, the expenses and to treat questions from the staff thereby providing solutions and embracing growth.

Definitely, communication and engagements will help any business to succeed, business can not run only with the owner but everyone's opinion is important.
Definitely, that is the reason why when you see a lot of successful businesses they have many people that always bring out their ideas and opinions. Business may not be dependent on the knowledge of one person.

I really dont need to have meetings with my employee when they are doing their job perfectly and we are seeing everyday , I only see them once a month when I want to pay them and give them words of encouragement .

Definitely, that is the reason why when you see a lot of successful businesses they have many people that always bring out their ideas and opinions. Business may not be dependent on the knowledge of one person.

There are many businessmen and corporate leaders who always write books about different subjects related to marketing and finance. Their books sell like hot cakes.

There are many businessmen and corporate leaders who always write books about different subjects related to marketing and finance. Their books sell like hot cakes.
The reason many people will be interested to buy their books is because they are experts in what they teach. When someone who is successful financially write a book about finances a lot of people will buy it.

Yes! I do like to organise business meetings with my employee constantly. Organising a business meeting would make your business survive the hurdles because you would be able to update and share ideas that would help the business grow.

Well in the face of terrible or serious situation that needs urgent decision based on individuals perspectives, I think there is a very high need for meeting to be able to come up.with a better solution to the problem.

I am not yet a business owner and I do not have workers at the moment but when I do, I'll probably have meeting about twice a week. This will probably help me to give them proper orientation and maintain stability in the business venture.

I am not yet a business owner and I do not have workers at the moment but when I do, I'll probably have meeting about twice a week. This will probably help me to give them proper orientation and maintain stability in the business venture.
Yeah! if you have a business it's critical to organise meetings constantly and make sure to pass across information to your employees . Ultimately, meetings are mandatory to make amendments on areas where corrections are needed.

Yeah! if you have a business it's critical to organise meetings constantly and make sure to pass across information to your employees . Ultimately, meetings are mandatory to make amendments on areas where corrections are needed.
Technology has even made it easier for business people to organise meetings with their employees. Some business venture hardly have physical meetings. As a business owner you can presently have virtual meetings at will with your employees.

Personally I think the issue of meeting, depends on the kind of business you are into.

There are some business that requires regular meetings with your clients or employees for proper decisions making process that will be effective.

Having business meeting with your workers is for the betterment and the upliftment of the organisation and it should be done at least once in a month to iron out and solve matter arising .

Well sometimes no business man will love to be having regular meetings with his employees better more his clients but sometimes situation and emergency make things so difficult to an extent where meetings are supposed to be hold to address some certain issues.

Meetings help you and your employees to be in communication and consult about problems and future plans, you can also ask your employees for their ideas.

It is not necessary to be having business meeting everyday as far as I'm concerned because there is nothing that is going to be to pressing for the company to be having meeting on daily basis which will be hindering their business activities that the workers are supposed to be involved in.

I don't hire people but we have meetings not often but we do it's usually on zoom because it's way more convenient we usually discuss issues and things like that during a meeting

It is not necessary to be having business meeting everyday as far as I'm concerned because there is nothing that is going to be to pressing for the company to be having meeting on daily basis which will be hindering their business activities that the workers are supposed to be involved in.

There are certain people in the management who may discuss many things related to business. For example, they may discuss things related to employee promotion or performance. This might be done every month in order to assess the performance of the employee.

There are certain people in the management who may discuss many things related to business. For example, they may discuss things related to employee promotion or performance. This might be done every month in order to assess the performance of the employee.

Personally I don't have any problem with conducting meeting in a company on monthly basis because I believe that it is actually a time that is due for the practical financial report on what has taken place in the company in a month before the payment of salaries after the payment of salaries.

It's a good practice to strike a balance between having enough meetings for effective communication and not overwhelming your employees with excessive meetings. Regularly assess the effectiveness of your meeting schedule and adjust it based on feedback and evolving circumstances within your team.

It's a good practice to strike a balance between having enough meetings for effective communication and not overwhelming your employees with excessive meetings. Regularly assess the effectiveness of your meeting schedule and adjust it based on feedback and evolving circumstances within your team.

As long as the scheduling of the meeting is something that is based in a way that is not going to be too much for the workers to deal with all the time, it is something that should be encouraged because it is a way to carry everybody along to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back